Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Danny Simpson

I agree, but so many fans wrote him off, i think in the two games he has proved he is a lot better than what people make out, and doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets and has earned his place and doesn't deserved to be dropped on his two performances in the premier leagur

So far he's played well in games we're expected to lose in and we've gained a solitary point, we've been defending deeply and had less of the ball in both games and in the games that 'matter' will be the ones that I judge him on.

But fair play to him because I wrote him off and he's proved me wrong so far.

So far he's played well in games we're expected to lose in and we've gained a solitary point, we've been defending deeply and had less of the ball in both games and in the games that 'matter' will be the ones that I judge him on.

Quite.

Agreed.

For games where we are going to be sitting deeper I would like to see Simpson (assuming he signs) and Konch as full backs as they are stronger defensively.

And for the teams where we will be on the front foot play Schlupp and RDL as they are more of an attacking threat.

exactly why we shouldnt have him..and you need to have a word with yourself.

Simpson is crap.

end

ha ha Raj! we shouldn't sign him because of his choice of lady! You know your football son.

A established RB for years with Newcastle in the Prem. For the right price he gives a good option and great cover.

end!

Doesn't seem like a Pearson player, had a few run ins with the law in recent years. I read that he "offers nothing beyond the half way line", lets hope we're not planning on starting him and Konchesky.. seem to be moving away from what got us promoted.

Doesn't seem like a Pearson player, had a few run ins with the law in recent years. I read that he "offers nothing beyond the half way line", lets hope we're not planning on starting him and Konchesky.. seem to be moving away from what got us promoted.

Vardy has had run ins with the law, he's gone for Deeney this summer as well by all accounts, maybe you're just wrong about what a 'Pearson player' is. And moving away from what got us promoted, how foolish, obviously we should approach games against some of the best teams in the world in the same way we approached games against Yeovil/Barnsley/Forest etc.

Are you incapable of optimism?

Not sure where you read that "he offers nothing" over half way line

The QPR fans on Not 606 are shocked, angry and upset that they are letting him leave.

This one quote below sums up that he IS a "Pearson player" and one us City fans would take to

"Ridiculous... I am still in awe of Danny when he got out-muscled last season, went to the ground, tackled the player with his freakin' head from the floor, stood up and was away with the ball. From day one he is screaming when we get caught out.

For all those moaning about this signing, Simpson was playing week in week out for Newcastle in the prem and then as soon as he heard Newcastle were signing a new right back (DEBUCHY) he left to play regular football, he's also known as Mr. Consistent and that's what we're going to want from our defenders at this level.

Pearson household tonight:-

Snr - "It's good news, bad news time son"

Jnr - "What's the bad news?"

Snr - "I'm signing another right back cos you were pants against Shrewsbury"

Jnr - "And the good news?"

Snr - "One - I've improved our options at right back". (Awkward silence). "And Two - it's your favourite - Shepherds Pie for tea, yummy."

For all those moaning about this signing, Simpson was playing week in week out for Newcastle in the prem and then as soon as he heard Newcastle were signing a new right back (DEBUCHY) he left to play regular football, he's also known as Mr. Consistent and that's what we're going to want from our defenders at this level.

Spot on. Loads of PL experience and has the ute link. I seriously do wonder when fans complain about a signing like this!

Snr - "One - I've improved our options at right back". (Awkward silence). "And Two - it's your favourite - Shepherds Pie for tea, yummy."

lol love it.

SNR: So... Every cloud...You're still thinking about the bad news, aren't you?

JNR: There's no good news, Dad! It's only bad news and irrelevant news!

SNR: That's not a phrase though, is it? I couldn't come in and go, "Oh! I've got some bad news and some irrelevant news!"

JNR: You should have just told us about the shepherds pie and kept Danny Simpson to yourself!

SNR: ... Should have told you the good news first... Got you happy --

JNR: There. Is. No. Good. News, Dad!

SNR: So... Every cloud...You're still thinking about the bad news, aren't you?

JNR: There's no good news, Dad! It's only bad news and irrelevant news!

SNR: That's not a phrase though, is it? I couldn't come in and go, "Oh! I've got some bad news and some irrelevant news!"

JNR: You should have just told us about the shepherds pie and kept Danny Simpson to yourself!

SNR: ... Should have told you the good news first... Got you happy --

JNR: There. Is. No. Good. News, Dad!

lol  :appl:

Archived