Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Be careful where/what you eat in Leicester

Not surprised most are cheap halal places, another reason why I do to eat the stuff

Considering Leicester does have a large percentage of Halal places would contribute to that. Rather than tarring all of them with one brush like that. Otherwise, knowing the amount of halal takeaways/restaurant, wouldn't everyone who offers the option be on the list.

I always search for the restaurant rating on this before eating there.

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/

But, to be fair, I am open to eating somewhere that have a 4 food rating as well- I bet most of our kitchens would have been rated at 3/4. Only eating at somewhere with a 5/5 is bit OTT.

Thanks for that. Deffo be using it when I order another takeaway in the future.

I'd probably have about 6 months to live if TJ's on the high Street had made the list.

Not surprised it isn't though the chap in there Jimmy runs a great ship. Was telling me in the early hours of Sunday morning that Riyad is a regular in there after matchdays.

I'd probably have about 6 months to live if TJ's on the high Street had made the list.

Not surprised it isn't though the chap in there Jimmy runs a great ship. Was telling me in the early hours of Sunday morning that Riyad is a regular in there after matchdays.

the best chicken shish in the uk nay the world

I always search for the restaurant rating on this before eating there.

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/

But, to be fair, I am open to eating somewhere that have a 4 food rating as well- I bet most of our kitchens would have been rated at 3/4. Only eating at somewhere with a 5/5 is bit OTT.

Thanks for the link.

I've just checked The Flying Horse near Markfield where I ate last night.

One star!! Shan't be making that mistake again.

Archived