Freesolo Posted 17 September 2014 Posted 17 September 2014 Kaspers going to win MOTM and we will win 2-0
Stadt Posted 17 September 2014 Posted 17 September 2014 Head says 1-2 heart says nothing 'cos it's a heart
I blame Wellens Posted 17 September 2014 Posted 17 September 2014 Head says 1-2 heart says nothing 'cos it's a heart Heart says 3-1. Always heart never head
TheMightySystem Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 2-1 to Leicester. Ulloa scores first with a header from a corner around 30 minutes in then Rooney pulls it back just after half time to 1-1. Vardy then gets a penalty in the 85 minute which Ulloa puts away to win us the game.
suffolk fox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Had a dream last night we will win this 1 0.
Raw Dykes Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 I think we are going to give a really good account of ourselves here..Nigel will have them spot on and hard working. We will press them a lot more than qpr did and this will make a Hugh difference.I think we are going to sneak this one 2-1.. Que the celebrations.. Difference. Hugh Difference. Que?
Danizen Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 4-2 An absolute classic that we'll be talking about for years.
artursteppe Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 2-0 Win. I'm with you dude. Man who? On the other hand if we are two nil up inside an hour, it could easily become four when they drop their heads and we really punish them when Vardy comes on.
Livid Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Honestly no idea. Really looking forward to it but have a bit of a feeling that this could be the one where we are brought back down to earth. I know QPR were dreadful last week but that result will have given them momentum.
LanguedocFox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 26th August: MK Dons 4 - 0 Manchester United 2nd September: MK Dons 0 - Leicester City 4 Therefore 21st September: Leicester City 8 - 0 Manchester United Makes sense to me. I'm off to the bookies, then.
iamafox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 So far we've drawn our home league games and Utd have drawn their away league games. I can see that pattern continuing with a 1-1 draw.
Vlad the Fox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Leicester bring a full of it man u back to earth after playing a piss poor qpr. City 2-1 mancs.
Dan Gliballs Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 1-2 very similar ilk of the Chelsea game, we make a good account of ourselves, but ultimately don't quite have enough to deal with their quality going forward. I reckon we might get one (hell, maybe even go in at half time with the lead) due to their less than perfect defence, but expect a game with little posession, ball mainly in our half, and backs to the wall. Ulloa first half Falcao 2nd half v.Persie winner
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Heart says 2-1 Leicester Head says 4-1 Man U
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Elbows say 2-2, colon says 7-1
One Legged Beaver Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Fingers say 5-5. Toes also say 5-5. Must be an omen.
trugerkem Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 making the trip up from plymouth for this one.........1-1
The Quick Brown Fox Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 This will be the first game I get to using my shared season ticket (shift work). Which means we will lose. 0-1.
mcm Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Well we will probably not win but even the big boys have an off day do u never no sneaky gole or 2 from Chris wood or uolla !
Ghost Troop Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Think our back four are going to have a ve difficult 90 mins. I hope he plays Cambiasso and Drinkwater, we need break them up before they reach the last line of defence. Man U win, but I'll hate it.
Guest bss9401 Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 In percentages, 15% chance of a win, 25% draw and 60% defeat. I so hope that Vardy will score and let us have 2 strikers with goals up and running. Nothing against Nuge BTW as I would love him to get up and running as well.
An Away Move Posted 18 September 2014 Posted 18 September 2014 Nice to see Lawro and Lennon both predict a 1:1 on BBC website.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.