Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Man Utd Score Prediction.

I think we are going to give a really good account of ourselves here..Nigel will have them spot on and hard working. We will press them a lot more than qpr did and this will make a Hugh difference.I think we are going to sneak this one 2-1..

Que the celebrations..

Difference. Hugh Difference.

Que?

Honestly no idea.

Really looking forward to it but have a bit of a feeling that this could be the one where we are brought back down to earth.

I know QPR were dreadful last week but that result will have given them momentum.

1-2 very similar ilk of the Chelsea game, we make a good account of ourselves, but ultimately don't quite have enough to deal with their quality going forward. I reckon we might get one (hell, maybe even go in at half time with the lead) due to their less than perfect defence, but expect a game with little posession, ball mainly in our half, and backs to the wall.

Ulloa first half

Falcao 2nd half

v.Persie winner

Guest bss9401

In percentages, 15% chance of a win, 25% draw and 60% defeat. I so hope that Vardy will score and let us have 2 strikers with goals up and running. Nothing against Nuge BTW as I would love him to get up and running as well.

Archived