Guest Col city fan Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Here we go again folks. Give your verdict. I think Sunday will be tighter than many think but I'm going for a 2-3 loss. Ulloa and Drinkwater with ours.
ScouseFox Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 hardfought 0-2. much like the chelsea game imo. think we'll see them line up the same again, we'll hold our own vs rooney/rvp and then in the second half they'll bring on fresh legs in falcao (gulp) and someone like januzaj and eventually break us down. no disgrace but no points.
foxfanazer Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 1-1 draw. Us scoring first but United equalising and putting us under the cosh late on
weller54 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Expecting plenty of goals and think we'll have a right good go at them... 3-2 Foxes!!.. Ulloa, Drinkwater and Vardy.
ADK Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 If we score first I think we'll get a draw. Think we'll struggle if they get the first goal. Not convinced Utd are as good as some people think, QPR were awful. Definitely expecting it to be close.
PAPA LAZAROU Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Well given that Q.P.R were so poor they made Man United look good. I'm sure van Gaal knows we are going to be a different proposition. Obviously I would be happy with a draw but it depends on how we approach them tactically wise. If we go for our usual hit them on the break then I think we can still cause an upset.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 If we roll over like qpr 3-0, if we hold no fear and play like we have against the big boys, a 1-0 loss or a draw I think
Guest kristianity77 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 If we were playing them just a couple of weeks ago I'd of fancied us to get a draw or even a sneaky win. However yesterday even against QPR they did look pretty good going forward. They look a much different prospect now. Our defence has looked pretty solid so far, but is it good enough to contain Rooney, RVP, Falcao, Di Maria all in one go? As much as I'd love a result, can see us going down in this one perhaps 1-2 or 1-3.
Thracian Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Can't see United failing to score with most of their big guns available. Question is will Vardy play and cause them havoc? I hope so and if he does I reckon 3-2 to us. That's perhaps the daftest prediction of my life considering the potential line-ups on paper. But football isn't played on paper, United are away from home, their confidence might still be a bit shaky and if it isn't, Vardy might just provide the necessary agitation! PS: I know there's no logic in expecting us to score three. But sometimes football results defy logic, especially if I have a bet. Must go....men in white coats are hovering!
Freesolo Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 United are obviously a superior team but we have the home advantage and are defense is a hell of a lot better than QPR's, I'd like to think we can get something from this game maybe 1-1 think the lads have good morale and are going to be well up for this game dont think there is that much chance of us getting hammered
Oxfordfox83 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Think we might lead at half time but become overwhelmed about 70/75mins and end up losing 4-2. But it's not blowing smoke to say we could best them on the day. If we play like we did against Arsenal with our best personnel I think we'll give anyone a game, and Man U are not one of the best sides any more (until they get a good, leadership inspiring CB anyway). I think their season will be a bit Liverpool under Benitez-winning massively one week and struggling the next. Their back 4 still looks shit, and I hope we get the chance to test it...
lgfualol Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 2-2. They'll outplay us with their newfound confidence but we'll nick an equaliser and hold on. Ulloa and Drinkwater goals.
foxfanazer Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Hope they play RVP instead of Falcao. Van Persie doesn't look very sharp at the moment imo
Thracian Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Hope they play RVP instead of Falcao. Van Persie doesn't look very sharp at the moment imo That's done it! Cue every fan on Foxestalk backing RVP to score!
foxfanazer Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 That's done it! Cue every fan on Foxestalk backing RVP to score! Delete post I take no responsibility if that happens
Babylon Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 God knows, this could be anything. They had been iffy but their team cost the GDP of a small country. Heart 2-1 Head 2-4
AKCJ Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Leicester City : 1 Ulloa (38) Manchester United : 3 Rooney (12, 79) Falcao (90+1)
Manny2802 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 I was there watching yesterday and altho I was impressed with their attacking, they defended really poorly when they had to Rojo spent more time further on than Di Maria so get in behind them and we could get some chancesif we let them attack us we wont have much chance, I am still confident we can get something out of the game the way we have been playing.
AyewJoking Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 2-2 which i would take if we were 2-0 down but otherwise id be a tiny bit disappointed not to win.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.