Bamba's Babes Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 1-1 I've predicted 3/4 games correct this season - zero bets placed, doh!
Trav Le Bleu Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 If we score first I think we'll get a draw. Think we'll struggle if they get the first goal. Not convinced Utd are as good as some people think, QPR were awful. Definitely expecting it to be close. What he said.
Humpy Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 You have a chance, of that I have no doubt. Although Sundays result was good and our attacking play was exceptional at times (we could easily have scored 5 or 6) our defending again let us down. However, if we get Shaw back I fully expect us to improve in that department. A major benefit we have this year is no Champions League Football, obviously we would rather be in it but it now gives us a week to concentrate on the Leicester game, when in the past we would have had about 48 hours or less. I reckon we will win, but it will be tight.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 I hate having this much confidence, anything could happen 3-3. Ulloa with 2. They'll get the equaliser right at the death
m4DD0gg Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Can see this being one of a couple of spankings we get this season. 3-1 united.
foxfanazer Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Can see this being one of a couple of spankings we get this season. 3-1 united.Wouldn't call 3-1 a spanking from a side that's spent so much money
m4DD0gg Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Wouldn't call 3-1 a spanking from a side that's spent so much money In terms of our defeats this season i will put this up there as a spanking, this team has too much pride and togetherness to roll over and take a 5-0 up the poop shoot.
Dan Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 0-1 loss. I think their quality will shine through like it did for Chelsea. We won't be disgraced though.
6ups 6downs 2 cups Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Leicester City 4 Manchester United 5 HT 2-3 Ulloa, Nugent, Moore, Vardy, Di Maria, Rooney, Falcao, Van Persie, Mata
Bettsj2 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 2-4 Fvck knows who will score but they'll score more than us.
copunk Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 I honestly believe we can sneak this!! 2-1 citehhhhhhhhhh mahrez and ulloa
kingcarr21 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 we will be too much for them at home. 3-1 win.
Chug Laguna Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 We're not winning this one but it will be fun to watch
Corky Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 2-2 , another encouraging performance and 6 points on the board after one of the most challenging starts.
Jace Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Vardy would really cause them problems be good to start but as a impact sub could cause mayhem aswell
bluebeau Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 I think & hope it will be 3 - 2 to City. Nugent to score his first goal, from the penalty spot. Garth Crooks...............are you watching?????????????????????
Stadt Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 1-2 to them, we rarely concede more than two and we almost never fail to score.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Would obviously take a draw here. Think 1-3 though. Go two nil down and fight back with a goal before being done at the end conceding a third
LCFCFOX6190 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 2-2 Ulloa and Cambiasso (I'll say Cambiasso til he scores)
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 I do think that their relatively poor defense coupled with our relatively strong attack will cause them a lot of problems, takes a lot to beat De Gea, though, quality keeper and can see him being the difference. I think their attack will completely over run us at times (no slight on us, just look at their attack) and we'll do well to get anything out the game but come on you foxes. 3-3 Mahrez 2, Vardy.
yorkie1999 Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 As been mentioned, Vardy to start and try to hit them with pace. 1st goal is so important to us having a chance.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.