Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

In 5 years time

We will all be supporting Leicester BNP after Top and co over the years relocate the club and rename us the Bangkok Foxy Ladyboys, our new badge will be censored on all TV before the watershed, with our star striker making most men question their sexuality, especially in our new kit which will be designed by the Colombian women's cycling team, we will all still be loyal supporters with plenty of air miles and 50% discount at King Power Duty Free until the final straw...

..the introduction of a bit of red trim on the home kit.

Our fans will finally crack and form a patriotic off shoot of the foxes, playing on the roof terrace of the flats built on Filbo, as a reaction to our bad experience of foreign owners and players, we will only use the best of English talent, obviously we will be shit as by then the conference will be full of exotic foreign stars.

At least we will have our dignity...

Hopefully we will have been taken over by some ridiculously wealthy foreigner who has gained all their money through dodgy dealings in oil and blood diamonds. They will have spent mercilessly to fill our team full of players of every flavour of nationality money can buy, which we will handsomely overpay and all our homegrown English players will have been palmed of to lesser teams like Spurs or Villa.  The heart and the soul will have been ripped out of the club, but it won't matter as we will have silverware and a huge debt to show for it.  We will have re-named the stadium after some middle eastern airline and built it up to 100,000 capacity and it will be so monstrously huge, that if you stood at the very top of it and farted the smell would waft all the way to some unsuspecting tree lover in Nottingham who would choke on it....

It's just a thought.

Neither of those captained the side, unless i'm mistaken.

I think Heskey did for a short time (never a whole game), as did Shilts for various inbetween/testimonial/landmark games. Lineker was the captain for Italia 90 once Robson got crocked in game 1. He seemed pretty good at it...

I think after 2-3 years we'll have done so well we could even lose Nigel to a club like Spurs or Everton. I think we'll have survived comfortably in that time and maybe even won a cup and had a European trip somewhere.

So in all reality probaby fighting for our lives in this division as so many clubs like ours have to do after losing a good manager who oversaw a small successful period in the top flight.

Sounds like the MON era!

We will all be supporting Leicester BNP after Top and co over the years relocate the club and rename us the Bangkok Foxy Ladyboys, our new badge will be censored on all TV before the watershed, with our star striker making most men question their sexuality, especially in our new kit which will be designed by the Colombian women's cycling team, we will all still be loyal supporters with plenty of air miles and 50% discount at King Power Duty Free until the final straw...

..the introduction of a bit of red trim on the home kit.

Our fans will finally crack and form a patriotic off shoot of the foxes, playing on the roof terrace of the flats built on Filbo, as a reaction to our bad experience of foreign owners and players, we will only use the best of English talent, obviously we will be shit as by then the conference will be full of exotic foreign stars.

At least we will have our dignity...

*Stands up, and begins a slow clap to inspire the rest of FT*

simply wonderful, isn't this what all football clubs aspire too

I think after 2-3 years we'll have done so well we could even lose Nigel to a club like Spurs or Everton. I think we'll have survived comfortably in that time and maybe even won a cup and had a European trip somewhere.

So in all reality probaby fighting for our lives in this division as so many clubs like ours have to do after losing a good manager who oversaw a small successful period in the top flight.

Sadly, I think you're right. If we carry on like this, it's only a matter of time before a bigger club takes NP off us.

Where we are in 5 years time will almost certainly depend on how good the next managerial appointment(s) turn out to be.

This.

Archived