Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

But he was our top scorer last season.

hey what can i say i'm an extremist (not one of the bad ones who kills people though otherwise i'd probs not be in col's top 5 :thumbup: )

lol

To be fair the pair of you give me a laff.

Cool lads..

:thumbup:

Una..that makes me about 15th though!

Balls to you being number 2!

lol

To be fair the pair of you give me a laff.

Cool lads..

Una..that makes me about 15th though!

Balls to you being number 2!

I wanna be assistant to the col.

You're in my top 1 in my best use of emoji category though man.

Raj is number two.. Stan..who are you son?

:o

I knew I'd come good on foxestalk sooner or later!!!! lol

I can't do kissing emoticons on my phone but I'd whack one on here if I could!!!!

I was number 1 the other week though man. I wanna be your number 2 at least.

Who would ever want to be a number 2. That's just totally disgusting.

Glad he got the goal and was involved in another yesterday but, whilst I appreciate he's good for the shape of the team and a hard worker, ultimately he's not good enough and we shouldn't shy away from that fact.

He's missed some great chances in huge games for us (Hull at home in particular), his poor penalty taking which was evident even last year could easily have cost us against West Ham and if we want to be more than a side fighting relegation in this league then in the summer we need to be ruthless and bin off players like Nugent and Morgan who have served us well previously but shown this season they don't have the ability to step up.

And when I talk about stepping up it's about being able to replicate the required standard every week (not just in fits and starts as we have seen from too many of our squad).

Anybody that can't see what he brings to the team can do one to be honest. He makes things happen as proven time and time again

Not for the majority of the season which I thinks what Matty was on about.

If we play to his strength and he can be let loose then he's on fire,but why's he not been utilised like this more often???

• 1 month later...

lol

He could well end up being our top league goal scorer again at this rate 

Charl91 must be sweating about that tenner lol

lol unfortunately for you Im starting to feel very lucky.Come on Dave one more son!

Archived