Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

But he was our top scorer last season.

lol

He could well end up being our top league goal scorer again at this rate

Charl91 must be sweating about that tenner lol

he's also been pretty influential in nearly every point we've got this season.

He's taken plenty of stick but since he's been here he's averaged 15 goals a season, creates a very good number of chances and links the play well.

By no means a perfect player, we could do better but I think his record with us is worthy of some praise.

He's done well recently, wound me up like fook earlier in the season, I was fuming whenever I saw him in the team but recently he's turned and played well, he is now warrants his place in the team, I'm still not completely sold on him but I can argue with his inclusion on current form.

Early in the season he looked like a player who was thinking he hadn't got enough for this level but he's got better & better. I can think of a few games such as Villa away where he's had shots saved that could otherwise have been match-winners. There's been times where he's not been as clinical as a top flight striker needs to be but he's involved in all of our best moves and has a huge part to play in the next few games. If anything, the Kramaric signing has given him a kick up the arse.

Would be interesting to see him play with Kramaric.

Nugent sees the play and makes great passes. Kramaric sees the play and makes great moves.

Archived