Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Atmosphere

I think the fact that, throughout the game, people around me were bleating 'well this isn't as good as the United match' says it all.

I know it's a disappointing result, but you'd think from just listening to some people that we were losing 5-0 to Exeter.

As amazing as the United result was, in some ways it could be a little bit of a hindrance in the long run.

The expectations have risen and 90% of the fans there today thought we had a divine right to rock up and dick Burnley.

We're gonna have a lot of games like that this season where we'll be frustrated but need to just grind out the points and the fans weren't a lot of help today; I'm sure a few people were booing at FT as well lol

The atmosphere was crap today which is a shame. I had a feeling it would be though, the match day buzz just wasn't there. The car parks took a lot longer to fill up, the stadium was empty until right before kick off, almost like people just didn't really care about Burnley. I guess it is probably the least exciting fixture in the list, but we still need to get behind the lads. It was poor.

It just felt like a Championship match. We've played Burnley for years, they aren't a novelty and there was a feeling that we'd walk over (which I didn't share).

The one positive again was that the crowd responded when we conceded our first and within two minutes, for the fourth game this season, we scored ourselves. It must play a part.

the whole second half we knew they were going to score, their fans knew they were going to score. it was weird. they were almost pre celebrating for 20 minutes and we were already cryin about throwing the game away. then we did.

Sums it all up.

Guest LCFC_World

Fans really are the 12th man. Have you noticed that more or less every time we concede at home the fans get behind the team and we get one back almost immediately? It's not a coincidence.. We really need to keep it up.

Probably "we are the Longside, Burnley"

In our Lancashire home seemed to be prevalent too.

Oh right, I really struggled to understand what you're fans were chanting lol

And your third kit lol!!

Wtf is that? It's worse than our gold kit.

The silver one? It's a shocker, but so is our black away one. I blame Lee Hoos. :)

Sorry about my earlier comment pal it was uncalled for,I'd just downed a few and was a bit grumpy to say the least.Good luck for the season.

I think you should maybe join a choir or go to gigs or festivals if you're interested in singing but not following the game...?

Maybe I'm a tad older than you but the actual game is bottom of my list of reasons for following Leicester.I'm not totally ignorant regarding the actual game but there's no way I'd spend thousands a season to sit there and just stare at the pitch.

Maybe I'm a tad older than you but the actual game is bottom of my list of reasons for following Leicester.I'm not totally ignorant regarding the actual game but there's no way I'd spend thousands a season to sit there and just stare at the pitch.

We were crap today Gaz, and I dont mean the team. Sk1 was dreadful, a bloody embarassment. I include myself, hardly sang at all. And the drive home was equally awful, didnt get home until 8pm, good job MrsH had a curry waiting for us. Tom went straight to bed, didnt bother with motd. See you at Saints.

We were crap today Gaz, and I dont mean the team. Sk1 was dreadful, a bloody embarassment. I include myself, hardly sang at all. And the drive home was equally awful, didnt get home until 8pm, good job MrsH had a curry waiting for us. Tom went straight to bed, didnt bother with motd. See you at Saints.

Good to see you today Steve,im not always pissed I'm I.lol I honestly thought today would be shit,so on to the next one I guess.Looking forward to saints see you there.

As amazing as the United result was, in some ways it could be a little bit of a hindrance in the long run.

The expectations have risen and 90% of the fans there today thought we had a divine right to rock up and dick Burnley.

We're gonna have a lot of games like that this season where we'll be frustrated but need to just grind out the points and the fans weren't a lot of help today; I'm sure a few people were booing at FT as well lol

If people are expecting that every week then they need referring to a mental home. It was a legendary game. An absolute ten out of ten. You will be lucky to ever see anything like it again watching Leicester.

The silver one? It's a shocker, but so is our black away one. I blame Lee Hoos.  :)

He's a nobhead.

I find it ironic how you have a silver one and we have a gold lol

---------

As a side-note - watching MOTD I actually thought our ground sounded about the loudest again. It's actually become commonplace in this country to be able to hear players shouting. It's so, so wrong.

The whole "this song is shit" set a bit of a tone for the rest of the day up there in my opinion. Felt like it was quite divided when really as a block itself it's bloody small in comparison.

An off-day I'd agree with. Should be better against West Brom.

SK1 were embarrassing today. Dreadful. 

It's basically 10-15 scruffy looking kids, with a couple of flags designed on Microsoft Word. How they can be comparing themselves to Ultras or trying to act that way is embarrassing.

L1 were superb as always from what I could see throughout.

It's basically 10-15 scruffy looking kids, with a couple of flags designed on Microsoft Word. How they can be comparing themselves to Ultras or trying to act that way is embarrassing.

Here we go again....

Unfortunately every comment I made is fact. 

So no argument to be had.

'Fact' is a funny old word isn't it. And I think to be honest, personally slating individuals (including myself) that post actively on here is a bit off. If you don't like what we're trying to do that's fine but don't try and take the piss out of us when we're having a good time and supporting the boys at the same time.

lol lol lol lol lol

Classic.

Archived