Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Atmosphere

Agree with c man, 60 minutes onwards Burnley were the loudest we've seen this season, before that though they were probably the worst.

As for our support, easily the worst of the season. I think our fans are just not up for it as much as when we play the big teams.

It was poor, probably stemming from the fact we've started with Everton, Arsenal and Man Utd, Burnley isn't quite as exciting. Add to fact the defeat last week and it was one of those matches that the players needed to get us going, but it just never happened.

Heard SK1 tried to sing another song about Drinkwater from what I have been told it's like dragging your balls through broken glass? :/

It's the Sos Cagon one so not exactly new. We have far, far worse songs that people love off but fair to say it wasn't universally popular.

Am I the only one who likes the Drinkwater chant? lol

That said though it needs work, I just hope we do start some new chants that are suggested and we don't get the shit song groan. Singing the same songs all the time is why people don't join in. We go through the same songbook quickly

crap today.

burnley were vocal from mid second half-respect for that.

its the same old arguement for us...do the crowd get the players going or the players get the crowd going??

crap today.

its the same old arguement for us...do the crowd get the players going or the players get the crowd going??

Fans should want a good atmosphere regardless,after all we're Leicester so expecting them to motivate us won't happen every week.

crap today.

The opposition players get our crowd going.

It isn't a co-incidence. We've proven how good we can be but today proves it was down to the opposition. The players did little to lift spirits, mind you.

It's like our fans can only flourish when we're underdogs. As soon as we're the favourites, we tend to become the same old miserable lot. Burnley fans were much louder and consistent today, no doubt about it.

It's a national thing. Places like Spurs & Everton are shit now as they turn up expecting to win every week.

I'll throw my thoughts into the mix then.... Very disappointing all over today. Bar the 20 or so of us in the middle of 'our' block, no one seemed bothered. I was up to the left of Union FS during the first half, I couldn't believe how few people were joining in with songs that were started by UFS. Moved over to the rest of the guys in the second half and had a good laugh, but apart from the immediate vicinity it was horrible. People have hit the nail on the head when they say we thrive as underdogs. As for the Drinkwater chant, its not serious, its just for a laugh. Cheers to the guys that made the effort today, top celebrations as per.

Said to the Union FS lads, imho SK1 were trying to sing 'new' songs the rest of SK dont know. Hence they dont join in. Further along the kop there was another singing group, at various stages they were singing a mainstream song while sk1 were doing their eurovision auditions. No disrespect to James and the lads, it was just an off day on and off the pitch. Was much better at Palace last week, but you'd expect that. Oh, and I was awful again today, I am the Dean Hammond of sk1.

Archived