Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Soo much is wrong today.

1.picked wrong starting XI

2.no attacking desire

3.vardy on the wing. I mean what the actual ****

4.3 midfielders come on off the bench. I mean really for **** sake.

5.passing is absolute dog shit

6.apparently we only shoot from 30yards out now

Point 6 is a direct result of points 3 and 5.

That was his position, often. He wasn't out of position he played there and scored lots there.

He's a striker that played on the left wing in the Conference because he was so good for that league he could play anywhere. He's not a left winger. He's a striker. Playing him on the left wing in this league is asking for trouble. He clearly felt uncomfortable there and played like complete shite.

Had he not it could be 5-6 nil. Had to get more bodies in that midfield.

Novel thought, bring one on to add to the two already there. I get the reasoning of adding the extra player... But adding all three leaves no other options.

****ING DISGRACFUL.

There was fight when we played Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, we dug in, you couldn't write us off....All of that has been non-existant in these game we should have had chances in, when we should be compeating, should be hoping to pick points up, that is the annoying thing.

Absolute ****ing joke. Sort it.

Especially when it's 3 central midfielders

The fact we even had 3 central midfielders on the bench to bring on is pretty ridiculous. Where's the game changers? Someone to bring on when we are chasing a game?

Our away form is pathetic. But as I said before, I just can't see it changing.

He's a striker that played on the left wing in the Conference because he was so good for that league he could play anywhere. He's not a left winger. He's a striker. Playing him on the left wing in this league is asking for trouble. He clearly felt uncomfortable there and played like complete shite.

So did everyone else playing in their natural positions.

Get the knives out.

Awful from us all game! Players don't even look up for it and massively lack quality in the final third..

Seems like we used all our energy in half an hour when 3-1 down to Man United with nothing to lose. We look so lacklustre. Almost as bad as Burnley.

Not sure why you have to bring Burnley into this. Apart from WBA we have put a shift in every game and looked interested. Add to that we gave Swansea a hell of a scare at their place*

*this is just a response to the nonsense post, not a wind up.

Not sure why you have to bring Burnley into this. Apart from WBA we have put a shift in every game and looked interested. Add to that we gave Swansea a hell of a scare at their place*

We're shit with our best team out. You haven't even got Ings or Vokes back yet. I'm worried, very worried.

Soo much is wrong today.

1.picked wrong starting XI

2.no attacking desire

3.vardy on the wing. I mean what the actual ****

4.3 midfielders come on off the bench. I mean really for **** sake.

5.passing is absolute dog shit

6.apparently we only shoot from 30yards out now

All of them, bringing 3 midfielders on to limit the damage, we wouldn't score in a month of Sundays, but they have walked through us, had no intention of trying to get in the game, if he did make them changes to get a goal I would be more worried.

We are talking quality wise...

we showed against the big sides we can compete and have more quality than yourselves...but it has disappeared the last few weeks.

Archived