Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

I know its early still but it's starting to feel like that shocking run 2 seasons ago all over again. I just dont see where any form is going to come from. Too many changes every week is stinking of desperation now.

Yup, we need to pick a formation and team and tweak it. Not wholesale changes every week.

i was genuinely pissed off after last week but this isn't even worth getting angry about. just so hopeless its verging on funny.

Me too. I made a 600 mile round trip last week and haven't moved a muscle today so that would explain it.

Too right Vardy has looked absolute shit. He's our best striker and he's played on the wing. He's never been a winger and never will be. Play him down the middle on the last defender or don't play him at all.

He did get 20 minutes there and barely looked like making a run let alone scoring.

That said I would have kept him on.

We really need to try and stick to some kind of starting eleven. I love Nugent but I just don't see what he brings to the Premier League. I also do think the De Laet seems to make too many mistakes.

I agree with a lot of this - too much chopping and changing

I don't know what is funnier - Moore's straightened hair or his performance today.

Ok, it's the hair. Nothing funny about the performance.

Get the knives out.

Awful from us all game! Players don't even look up for it and massively lack quality in the final third..

Seems like we used all our energy in half an hour when 3-1 down to Man United with nothing to lose. We look so lacklustre. Almost as bad as Burnley.

Archived