Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Too right Vardy has looked absolute shit. He's our best striker and he's played on the wing. He's never been a winger and never will be. Play him down the middle on the last defender or don't play him at all.

Other than at Fleetwood where he did play in the left of a three position a fair few times.

This is genuinely embarrassing. We're getting worse and worse, and the opposition are nothing special at all. Have the days of attacking teams with our strongest side gone?? Am I missing something here? Do we have a champs league game on weds?? Sort it out ffs

PEARSON should make the whole squad watch this game time after time after time and show what crap the fans had to endure !!

New it wouldn't be long for the PEARSON out brigade to come from behind the sofa again !!

It doesn't make you a bigger fan or know more about football if you don't criticise the manager. The last few games Pearson has got it wrong. No getting away from it.

This is genuinely embarrassing. We're getting worse and worse, and the opposition are nothing special at all.

this is the main issue for me. I accept we will lose a lot of games this season but other than chelsea we haven't lost a game this season due to the opposition playing well, we've just continually been appalling.

Archived