LeicesterLuke91 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Since after every game most of us seems to state how/who should've have played. Let's see what the fans feel is our best starting lineup. Could be interesting to see if the majority of the fans think the same. I've started with mine below. Schmeichel Simpson Morgan Moore Konch (no adequate cover) Mahrez James Drinkwater Albrighton Ulloa Vardy
GingerrrFox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Since after every game most of us seems to state how/who should've have played. Let's see what the fans feel is our best starting lineup. Could be interesting to see if the majority of the fans think the same. I've started with mine below. Schmeichel Simpson Morgan Moore Konch (no adequate cover) Mahrez James Drinkwater Albrighton Ulloa Vardy How are you not picking Schlupp? Who was easily one of our best players on the pitch against currently the 2nd best team in the league.
cjslcfc Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 At the moment Schmeichel De Laet (not seen enough of Simpson) Morgan Wasilewski Schlupp Cambiasso James Drinkwater Mahrez Ulloa Vardy Subs: Hamer, King, Knockaert, Albrighton, Simpson, Moore, Nugent Would be a sort of 4-3-3 with Cambiasso sitting and Mahrez and Vary playing off of Ulloa
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Kasper Moore Wasyl Morgan Schlupp Mahrez DD James Knockaert Ulloa Vardy
HesNotGudjonsonn2 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Presently I would like to see. Kasper RDL Morgan Was Konch Cambiasso King James Mahrez Vardy Schlupp I want to see Knockaert given another chance and Albrighton soon. Don't see the point of Powell.
1993fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Schmeichel (I'm losing confidence in him - his distribution is horrendous. I haven't seen enough of Hamer) Simpson Was Morgan Schlupp (Second-best player today after Vardy IMO) Albrighton King Matty Mahrez Vardy Ulloa as an out and out striker instead of whatever role he was playing today edit: Subs: Hamer, RDL, Moore, Cambiasso, Knocky, Nugent, Drinky (barely)
Kitchandro Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 How are you not picking Schlupp? Who was easily one of our best players on the pitch against currently the 2nd best team in the league. He's awful. One ok game defensively where he gave the ball away numerous times doesn't change that. This isn't about form, read the thread. For the record, I'm not 100% sure what our best team is because Pearson hasn't stuck to one. But it's one of the following 2. 4-4-2: Schmeichel De Laet Moore/Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky Knockaert Drinkwater James/Cambiasso Mahrez Ulloa Vardy 4-3-1-2: Schmeichel De Laet Moore/Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky James Drinkwater Cambiasso Mahrez Vardy Ulloa. Again, that's not based on form, that's based on when the players are at their best.
LeicesterLuke91 Posted 8 November 2014 Author Posted 8 November 2014 How are you not picking Schlupp? Who was easily one of our best players on the pitch against currently the 2nd best team in the league. I wasn't at the game today nor an ear to the radio. From what I've read schlupp had a good game today but I still don't seem him as a LB. Yes his pace will pose problems but defensively against some of the bigger squads I feel his lack of expertise in defence would catch him out. Credit to him though for applying himself to wherever he's put
GingerrrFox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 He's awful. One ok game defensively where he gave the ball away numerous times doesn't change that. This isn't about form, read the thread. Konchesky is any better? He's been mostly non-existent this season and the past 2 games he's been ****ing terrible. Schlupp has looked good when he's played left back barring a few mishaps but he's still only 21 and has the potential to progress and develop. He's not a winger.
kingfox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 4-4-2 Schmeichel Simpson - Wasilewski - Morgan - Schlupp Albrighton - James - King - Mahrez Ulloa - Vardy 4-2-3-1 Schmeichel Simpson - Wasilewski - Morgan - Konchesky James - King Mahrez - Knockaert - Schlupp Ulloa
One Legged Beaver Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 If Ulloa is actually going to play as a striker: Schmeichel Simpson Morgan Wasyl Schlupp Mahrez James Cambiasso Knockaert Ulloa Vardy If Ulloa is just going to continue playing as more of a number 10: Schmeichel Simpson Morgan Wasyl Schlupp James Cambiasso Albrighton Knockaert Mahrez Vardy
Merging Cultures Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I would like to see some stability in the team, yet at the same time I'd like to see us play wingers. Schmeichel (would like to see more of Hamer) RDL (would like to see more of Simpson) Morgan Wasyl Schlupp (he did OK today) Mahrez Cambiasso Drinkwater Albrighton Vardy Ulloa
benpicko Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 How are you not picking Schlupp? Who was easily one of our best players on the pitch against currently the 2nd best team in the league. Agree actually. Looked ****ing disastrous when he's played on the wing but was surprising today
StanSP Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Kasper RDL/Simpson Wasilewski/Moore (either will do) Morgan Schlupp Mahrez Drinkwater James Albrighton Vardy Ulloa Subs: Knockaert RDL/Simpson Hamer (when fit) Wasilewski/Moore Powell Cambiasso King
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 The range in answers on this thread shows this isn't an easy question to answer.
benpicko Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Schmeichel De Laet Morgan Wasilewski Schlupp Mahrez Drinkwater James Knockaert Nugent (only because Ulloa's looking terrible too) Vardy
sdb Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Kasper Simpson Was Morgan Schlupp Cambiasso Drinkwater James Mahrez Ulloa Vardy
Guest LCFC_World Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Hamer - only game we kept a clean sheet is with him in goal ----------- RDL - Haven't seen enough of Simpson to say he would be in our best 11 Morgan - Best player this season Was - been solid since he came in to the side Schlupp - I think he proved today that he is far better that Konch at LB ----------- Mahrez - Skillfull and has a good shot on him. Creative player. King - Best midfielder this season Drinkwater - when he plays well, the team plays well. Knockaert - I think if he had a good run of games he would be fantastic ----------- Ulloa - Scored 5 goals this season so we know what he is capable of. Vardy - his pace is scary for defenders. Cambiasso can fvuck off. We offer him a contract extension and he says "I'll wait until the end of the season and see what league Leicester are in" Who the hell do you think you are you money grabbing tw*t!
LCFCCKEANO Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Was, Schlupp, Cambi, James, King, Albrighton, Ulloa, Mahrez (4-3-3)- For away gamesSchmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Was, Schlupp, Mahrez, James, Drinkwater, Albrighton/Knockaert/Lawrence, Ulloa, Vardy (4-4-2)- Home gamesAway we get t out wide and get the ball onto Ulloa's head, more direct wing play, at home we have more attacking creativity and actually maybe have a shot or two every game hopefully
Dan Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Schmeichel ??? - Morgan - Wasilewski - Konchesky Albrighton - James - Drinkwater - Mahrez Ulloa - Vardy Albrighton hasn't been great in his cameos but given a run in the team he would perform I reckon. Right back I just cannot decide. De Laet fills me with no confidence at all but Simpson is completely untested. Konchesky gets the nod over Schlupp for now though Schlupp had a better game today to his credit against a winger I rate very highly (Tadic), he still isn't good enough on the ball and he's very rash. Our full-backs are our main weakness along with our mentality.
chicagofox Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I don't understand why people are putting Matty James in their so called best 11. He hasn't had one half decent game all season.
Dan Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 I don't understand why people are putting Matty James in their so called best 11. He hasn't had one half decent game all season. Disagree. He's been one of the slightly better players recently IMO, though anonymous earlier.
Guest ttfn Posted 9 November 2014 Posted 9 November 2014 I don't understand why people are putting Matty James Marc Albrighton in their so called best 11. He hasn't had one half decent game in a Leicester shirt. Schmeichel De Laet Morgan Wasilewski Konchesky Mahrez James Drinkwater Knockaert Nugent Vardy I think we need a replacement for Nugent though.
Foxy Bingo Posted 9 November 2014 Posted 9 November 2014 Schmeichel Simpson Morgan Moore Konch (more reliable and experienced than Schlupp) Mahrez James Cambiasso Albrighton Vardy Ulloa
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.