Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zaid

If you could sign any player in the Premier League?

Fabregas without doubt.  Sat in the middle pulling the strings at Chelsea and no mug off the ball.

A quality striker would be wasted the way we're playing at the minute - Fabregas would enhance the whole team.

We desperately need a 'creator'..given chances, I remain convinced our strikers will score more than they miss.

I'm going for a player that would massively make a difference at present AND possibly be realistic at some point..Gylfi at Swansea.

Fabregas without doubt. Sat in the middle pulling the strings at Chelsea and no mug off the ball.

A quality striker would be wasted the way we're playing at the minute - Fabregas would enhance the whole team.

Nail on head buddy...

I like the Cecar Azpilicueta shout.

For one its a position that actually is in real need of strengthening, but he is still a youngster developing and can become even better. Plus his all round game is incredibly solid, both defensively and offering support going forward. One of the best full backs on either side in world football for me right now, and hasnt reached his peak yet.

Aleksandr Kolarov wouldnt be bad either if youre talking about actually strengthening the team sensibly. A very good defender would would also be capable of delivering the ball from deep. He would sort out the set pieces and chip in with goals from the back too.

Well Jace now you've figured it out who would you sign? Don't leave us all hanging here. 

After given it a long thought I think I would go for James Mcarthur at Palace, think he's the type of player who would do well here, if not him Pelle 

Most of the players mentioned are worth twice as much as our whole squad.

Would it not have been more use asking for realistic signings.

But from the OP's guidelines for me the whole Chelsea squad.

I think we could still make the champions league then.

Archived