Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pearson: Continue To Believe

No it simply is a results industry. End of. Where do you see us finishing, and why? Don't fence-sit, give us your view.

Typical Col, avoiding my question... And then reverting to playing the forum's parrot. lol

Thought you were older /smarter than that. After all, you're about thrice my age!

Pearson is staying. Deal with it. The players don't want him gone, the backroom staff don't want him gone and the owners believe and like him and are giving him the January transfer window. The people inside the club have 100% confidence in Nigel and the sooner you accept it the sooner you can get behind your team and manager.

**** /deal with championship football next season then and the next season when we are rotting away in midtable and in 2016 2017 etc etc. i support the club not the manager so go **** yourself

I said it a few weeks ago but it is a complete head fvck that on October 4th, after 96 minutes of Game 7 we were on 11 points.

On December 21st, after Game 17, we're on 10 points.

No, it's not. We're all starting from scratch again in the Premier League and QPR have acquired a lot of older, former PL players for £££.

And Burnley are riding on a high at the moment.

We only finished ahead of them two thanks to a late surge last season, we were all pretty close to one another for 2/3 of the campaign.

If you think that finishing 1st in the Championship comes with the prerogative of automatically finishing ahead of 2nd and 3rd once we all meet in the Premier League again, I suggest you take a look at the PL tables since 1992.

Alright Dyche? Ooooh 'Pound notes'.

If the board are going to change things they need to do it now.

Sorry Nigel, thanks for last year and it really isn't nice to get the push just before Christmas. But if we think a new manager is our only chance to save the season, it has to be done now.

Give the new manager funding and the whole of the transfer window to TRY to do something. I emphasise the word try as it may well be too late for anything to actually be effective.

You have to believe we are an absolute shambles of a football team right now, forget what has happened in the past, can anyone see Pearson turning this around because I cant, we are just fodder for other teams.

I think Pearson has gone as far as he can here, he has changed, tinkered, tried varying systems and all to no avail simply because we are not good enough for this League.

We are way behind in thought and deed even when teams are not at there best .....the pace of this league has caught us out, so has the skill, watching players moving quickly into positions of danger without being tracked has been our downfall and will continue to be with our slow responses, all in all just not good enough at present to give anyone a game.

The Pearson out brigade are rather dull.  I remember just a few short months back a few of them publicly came out to swallow humble pie following our record smashing season, but here we are again.  Clearly the Thais who know more details than us don't hold Nigel responsible for the summer's business so it beggars belief that so many people who have been so incredibly wrong before are using it a stick to beat him out of the club with.

The Pearson out brigade are rather dull.  I remember just a few short months back a few of them publicly came out to swallow humble pie following our record smashing season, but here we are again.  Clearly the Thais who know more details than us don't hold Nigel responsible for the summer's business so it beggars belief that so many people who have been so incredibly wrong before are using it a stick to beat him out of the club with.

Are you surprised?

The same people will be slating whoever our next manager is after a few months in the role as well.

Yes, but last season and even this summer, QPR were being openly CRITICISED on here for spending money on 'old has-beens'. Now you're saying that's an advantage?

lol

You really must be one of the most contrary posters on the forum. Make your mind up...

QPR's best signing was 18 months ago when they signed Austin. Top striker, that lad.

It is hard to see were Pearson is going too wrong now, I think his change to the diamond earlier was a bad decision... but we are now playing better football and look like scoring, just not getting that luck and conceding far too many simple goals. 2-3 players of quality required in January...

Are you surprised?

The same people will be slating whoever our next manager is after a few months in the role as well.

No, that's why it's so dull - it stimulates no emotive response at all anymore that our fans can be so short-sighted and forgetful.

Pearson arse lickers need to get real.yes last season and was great thank you Nigel.this season is shit.10 points is an under achievement and we are lucky there is a lot of other guff in the league or we would be down already.at no stage of the season should burnley be 5 points ahead of us.ill keep saying it.you are talking about May, well by the last 3 months points tally that will put us on about 14 points come May.even if we go down anything less than 30 Points says that we are one of the shittiest sides in recent premier league history.Pearson will not be able to replicate last season again should be go down,which we will if he stays.

Pearson arse lickers need to get real.yes last season and was great thank you Nigel.this season is shit.10 points is an under achievement and we are lucky there is a lot of other guff in the league or we would be down already.at no stage of the season should burnley be 5 points ahead of us.ill keep saying it.you are talking about May, well by the last 3 months points tally that will put us on about 14 points come May.even if we go down anything less than 30 Points says that we are one of the shittiest sides in recent premier league history.Pearson will not be able to replicate last season again should be go down,which we will if he stays.

1. Oh give it a break

2. Absolute rubbish. Why do people insist on spouting sh*t about the other teams being crap? Pretty much all of them have game-changing players that we don't. That's a big difference.

3. What, like they were last season? What is everyone's problem with Burnley? Who do you think you are to say "oh we should not be behind little Burnley"? 

4. Why won't he be able to replicate last season?

1. Oh give it a break

2. Absolute rubbish. Why do people insist on spouting sh*t about the other teams being crap? Pretty much all of them have game-changing players that we don't. That's a big difference.

3. What, like they were last season? What is everyone's problem with Burnley? Who do you think you are to say "oh we should not be behind little Burnley"?

4. Why won't he be able to replicate last season?

I agree with point two, the lower premier league teams are not crap, but they are not beyond a promoted sides ability to beat though.

If we had better quality than we have now, especially defence, and a goal scorer, I think we would be competing, in and around the bottom end.

I agree with point two, the lower premier league teams are not crap, but they are not beyond a promoted sides ability to beat though.

If we had better quality than we have now, especially defence, and a goal scorer, I think we would be competing, in and around the bottom end.

Completely agree. I'm not saying they are out of our reach at all. We most certainly should be doing better but they have those players, many of which have been acquired over years of being in the Premier League. Villa have Benteke, Sunderland have Steven Fletcher, West Brom have someone like Berahino/Sessegnon, Palace have Bolasie. I've been saying for a while that our players aren't quite good enough for the PL yet. Let's not write them off forever but right now they are just not good enough. You never know, 2 or 3 real quality players in January could not only add other dimensions to our team and improve our quality but they could held bring the best out of our current players. However, January is notoriously difficult for getting quality at a price so I'm not just expecting us to pick up 2 or 3 worldies in January and march up the table. Even a couple of new faces around the place could help. I'm not thinking that January will automatically just sort us out but it's one of very few possibilities left.

Completely agree. I'm not saying they are out of our reach at all. We most certainly should be doing better but they have those players, many of which have been acquired over years of being in the Premier League. Villa have Benteke, Sunderland have Steven Fletcher, West Brom have someone like Berahino/Sessegnon, Palace have Bolasie. I've been saying for a while that our players aren't quite good enough for the PL yet. Let's not write them off forever but right now they are just not good enough. You never know, 2 or 3 real quality players in January could not only add other dimensions to our team and improve our quality but they could held bring the best out of our current players. However, January is notoriously difficult for getting quality at a price so I'm not just expecting us to pick up 2 or 3 worldies in January and march up the table. Even a couple of new faces around the place could help. I'm not thinking that January will automatically just sort us out but it's one of very few possibilities left.

Just hope we find a spark from somewhere, but agree, a couple of quality players could move us on, forget the politics about the manager, I just want a bit of the feel good factor around again, and feel up for going to games.

Just hope we find a spark from somewhere, but agree, a couple of quality players could move us on, forget the politics about the manager, I just want a bit of the feel good factor around again, and feel up for going to games.

Thing is, when if we win again will spark us into life? Say we somehow beat Spurs on Boxing Day, will that suddenly change all our fortunes around. Do our players just need that 3 points to believe in themselves again?

Archived