Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

1 hour ago, LCFC_FAN_1995 said:

Pretty decent flag if I do say so myself! 

Only cost a few quid for the flag and then a permanent marker! 

Everywhere we go

image.jpeg

Absolutely quality mate! Don't think I've ever seen that design anywhere when following Leicester, love the originality! Looks so professional, almost like you've payed £150 from football flags for it!!!!

Unless I've missed something and it's been done in the past few days, I didn't see any flags when I was at the ground on Tuesday. If so, what's the plan for tomorrow for getting the flags on the Kop up?

If some UFS members are busy finalising the tifo etc., as previously stated, I'm happy to lend a hand if required.

Guest CityFan 06
30 minutes ago, baylisslcfc said:

Unless I've missed something and it's been done in the past few days, I didn't see any flags when I was at the ground on Tuesday. If so, what's the plan for tomorrow for getting the flags on the Kop up?

If some UFS members are busy finalising the tifo etc., as previously stated, I'm happy to lend a hand if required.

Good point this? 

1 hour ago, baylisslcfc said:

They were going up in the week from what I was told on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Hopefully all the flags are up in the right place. We'll probably move some around and also add a black backing to some but on the whole they look decent I think.

Some absolute cracking ones this season. 

20160820_125803-1-2.jpg

I'm happy. Thanks mate. 

I gave someone your number yesterday. Think you may be getting a few requests to put some up at the back of the family stand if you can help.

Oh and I will get you the cash for the hooks over at ht v Swansea. As I need to come see tom anyway. 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

I'm happy. Thanks mate. 

I gave someone your number yesterday. Think you may be getting a few requests to put some up at the back of the family stand if you can help.

Oh and I will get you the cash for the hooks over at ht v Swansea. As I need to come see tom anyway. 

No problem. The aim is to fill the ground eventually.

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
12 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Where will they go up in the west stand? 

11 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Over the boxes lol

I genuinely think though, there's a lot of potential in the East and North Stand for flags. Hopefully we will start to see some appear, after fans seeing the Kop maybe it will catch on.

The whole ground with flags like the Kop would look excellent, and unique.