Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

On 29 August 2016 at 20:12, CityFan 06 said:

Fair enough, would probably divide opinion anyway. I'd like to get one myself towards the bottom of SK1 but I'd be the only one. 

I'm actually tempted to make one. I'm back row in SK1 but just to the side of Union FS. Need an idea first lol 

Would I just buy the normal material like I have done for my other hand painted ones?

2 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I'm actually tempted to make one. I'm back row in SK1 but just to the side of Union FS. Need an idea first lol 

Would I just buy the normal material like I have done for my other hand painted ones?

Pongee is good for waving flags.

3 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I iron mine but then just scrunch it al in the small bag when it's time to go lol kind of defeats the object

I have folded mine nice a neatly, in the strange believe it therefore takes up less room and weighs less lol, then remembered on the eurostar i can take a full on suitcase, ah well, may have to do the same again for copenhagen as that ones hand luggage only lol 

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, djskydiver said:

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a large blue Leicester flag like the flag bearers have?

460408258.jpg

I enquired about one of these a few years ago I think. They contacted me back saying they are not available for sale. You could try again I suppose...

17 minutes ago, BradyLCFC said:

I've just purchased a flag from Ultrashop yet haven't actually paid them yet? Does anyone know how you pay them online? all it says is awaiting payment but my order has been made. I'm confused 

The option of payment should of come up during your order.  They won't process your order until they receive payment. Dotpay is the fastest way of them receiving your money and you access that by choosing the credit card option.

Edited by The soup nazi

5 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

The option of payment should of come up during your order.  They won't process your order until they receive payment. Dotpay is the fastest way of them receiving your money and you access that by choosing the credit card option.

Tbf I also had something like that come up before 

Edited by LCFC FOX

7 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

On the first email they send you click on the pay by credit card

I didn't get that option. All I had was the option to upload my design and then when I went to purchase it all they wanted was my address. After that I had I had an email saying awaiting conformation and all there details. Like they're waiting for me to pay them?

9 minutes ago, BradyLCFC said:

I didn't get that option. All I had was the option to upload my design and then when I went to purchase it all they wanted was my address. After that I had I had an email saying awaiting conformation and all there details. Like they're waiting for me to pay them?

The option is in your email 

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

Do we know the Over Land & Sea flag at the England game? Anyone on here? Just interested, not stalking.

Also noticed that flag on the bottom left, thought it looked great. Nice to see LCFC representation.

• 2 weeks later...