Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

21 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Spotted them from where I was mate! They weren't far from where Steve had couple but they kept blowing up over the rail, like people said a couple of fishing weights would have done the trick. 

Might have needed house bricks with how windy it was 2nd half lol won't be a problem once the Champions of England one is at the back of the kop.20160811_122446.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Brady mate I think lcfc lass is going to have you for plagiarism! :thumbup:

Flag.jpg

I think she's gonna need a block to herself with all these flags, hope she plans on leaving them or she's gonna need a decent rucksack next season lol 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

The 'Parcel Yard On Tour' flag is that the one that was nearly left hanging on the railings at O'Leary's pub at Stockholm Central Station.

It also nearly got left in the ground.  Lesson learnt. Never lend to mates lol.

I'm looking to get a flag made but I'm hopeless at photoshop/paint/whatever software is used to design them so was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to draw me one up! 

I was looking for something such as the st George's cross, although the red cross in blue. Top left corner: old badge (60s/70s one), top right corner: old badge (running fox 80s one), bottom left: current badge, bottom right: the leicester county coat of arms. Leicester City written across the centre of the cross.

Guest CityFan 06
30 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

I'm looking to get a flag made but I'm hopeless at photoshop/paint/whatever software is used to design them so was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to draw me one up! 

I was looking for something such as the st George's cross, although the red cross in blue. Top left corner: old badge (60s/70s one), top right corner: old badge (running fox 80s one), bottom left: current badge, bottom right: the leicester county coat of arms. Leicester City written across the centre of the cross.

I will have a go for you mate. Give me tonight and I will get one designed for you. :thumbup:

Edited by LeiFosse 06

Guest CityFan 06

Here you go @Father Ted. If you don't like it no worries. Let me know if there's any issues - the cinquefoil of leicester doesn't look quite in line with the running fox to me, but might be wrong.

Screenshot 2016-08-12 at 10.27.33 PM.png

Edited by LeiFosse 06

I have a few questions if people could help me out. Firstly where is the best place to buy my flag from in terms of quality and price?Secondly what size is a good enough size so it doesn't look squashed and you can see it? Thirdly the design you send them doesn't have to be perfect does it? Like they'd made everything straight, in line, badges same size etc? Cheers

16 minutes ago, BradyLCFC said:

I have a few questions if people could help me out. Firstly where is the best place to buy my flag from in terms of quality and price?Secondly what size is a good enough size so it doesn't look squashed and you can see it? Thirdly the design you send them doesn't have to be perfect does it? Like they'd made everything straight, in line, badges same size etc? Cheers

@Sol thewall Bamba Sure Sol will be able to answer them for you.

2 hours ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Here you go @Father Ted. If you don't like it no worries. Let me know if there's any issues - the leicester cinquefoil doesn't look quite in line with the running fox to me, but might be wrong.

Screenshot 2016-08-12 at 10.27.33 PM.png

That is beautiful mate! Perhaps if you could stretch the "Leicester City" writing wider that's not far off! Also, would you be able to do another version but with "Born, Live, Die Leicester City" in the centre.

Also maybe see how this looks in the bottom right alternatively too..

You are a star!

800px-County_Flag_of_Leicestershire.png

Edited by Father Ted

Ultrashop.com is the place for quality and value for money, 2M by 1.2M seems to be the favoured size, and you MUST get the design right. They dont correct your mistakes, whatever you send them is what you get. No doubt Sol will respond at some stage, but from what I know this is correct.

Edited by steveherbe

Guest CityFan 06
11 hours ago, Father Ted said:

That is beautiful mate! Perhaps if you could stretch the "Leicester City" writing wider that's not far off! Also, would you be able to do another version but with "Born, Live, Die Leicester City" in the centre.

Also maybe see how this looks in the bottom right alternatively too..

You are a star!

800px-County_Flag_of_Leicestershire.png

Yep I will get those design ideas made up for you. I will edit the 'Leicester City' on that flag too :thumbup:

EDIT: Here they are...

Screenshot 2016-08-13 at 10.47.36 AM.png

Screenshot 2016-08-13 at 10.41.56 AM.png

Edited by LeiFosse 06