Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

My cousin ordered a flag on ultrashop about three weeks ago. Today it finally came only for him to find its bloody 5m long lol !! 

Me me and my old man couldn't stop laughing. It's literally too big for anything lol 

I was wondering why it cost him £120. That's that straight down the drain I suppose lol 

Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

My brother ordered a flag on ultrashop about three weeks ago. Today it finally came only for him to find its bloody 5m long lol !! 

Me me and my old man couldn't stop laughing. It's literally too big for anything lol 

I was wondering why it cost him £120. That's that straight down the drain I suppose lol 

lollollollollol

Please post a picture!

48 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

My brother ordered a flag on ultrashop about three weeks ago. Today it finally came only for him to find its bloody 5m long lol !! 

That would be a good one to pass over peoples heads, wouldn't it :unsure: Don't put it down the drain, it must have it's uses.

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Is the image all stretched out? lol 

5 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

From what I could see it hadn't and it looked pretty decent. It was just massive. I'll get a picture next time we go park or something.

and no I'm sure he won't bin it but the use for it is pretty low. 

Post a photo, there's a spot for a big flag that we haven't used yet. 

Guest CityFan 06

On the point of the spacing for Flags, I've noticed we've started going into the East Stand now, perhaps that could continue if allowed? Would look great for the whole stadium to have flags at the back of stands (bar West Stand)...

50 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

On the point of the spacing for Flags, I've noticed we've started going into the East Stand now, perhaps that could continue if allowed? Would look great for the whole stadium to have flags at the back of stands (bar West Stand)...

I think we're pretty much up to the TV cameras in the east stsnd now.

Think we should hold off for a bit though, no doubt the club will start putting their own flags up soon. 

Edited by The soup nazi

Guest CityFan 06
5 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

I think we're pretty much up to the TV cameras in the east stsnd now.

Think we should hold off for a bit though, not doubt the club will start putting their own flags up soon. 

Sounds promising, but yeah get what you mean. There's usually two up in the Family Stand at the moment, two regular ones.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Think Southampton need to mix it up a bit. lol 

FB_IMG_1476967535143.jpg

To be fair that's probably what our Euro flags selection would have looked like had we been involved three or four years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good St George or UJ in among stuff but the variety does make us look ten times better than the average English mob abroad.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Harry - LCFC said:

I'm also glad we don't just have St George's flags. When you look at that image it doesn't scream 'Southampton' to me like it should.

St George for England imo, look around our ground and there's very few st George cross flags up, the only ones up have blue crosses iirc.

Our flags are mostly blue, not red and white.

Guest CityFan 06

I like the 'LEICESTER' flag on the East Stand, stands out well. All the flags at the back of the Kop End are great really, it's nice to see a real scene of them all, makes it feel more like our end with originality and uniqueness. 

Would love to see some down on the front rail as I've mentioned before, but I don't think it's allowed with the sponsorship boards that are there. Those UFS message banners for Tifo's, there ought to be one designed just for the front of the Kop to stay there, with a particular quote/set of words displayed. As the players head out to the End, it'd be great for them to see it each time. Would go the extra mile in originality again.

On 23/09/2016 at 16:08, LCFC FOX said:

My cousin ordered a flag on ultrashop about three weeks ago. Today it finally came only for him to find its bloody 5m long lol !! 

This sounds brilliant. lol

Surely there's a spot in Copenhagen where we can hang this up during the day though? It'll be the mother of all flags!

49 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Ultrasshop if you just want a flag for the football.

Barmy flags if you have more money then sense and want to be buried in it. 

Agreed 100% Ultrasshop cost us around 90 quid for 3 flags posted to the UK.  And the material is decent and the images exactly what you send. Love my 2 with the grey scale images. Was scared they wouldn't work but they are top drawer.

I can't upload them from my phone as the images exceed the limits but they can literally turn any image into a flag which is great.

I paid silly money years ago for something that isn't worth anywhere near the money.