Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

19 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:
19 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

I think we've actually filled the Kop now. Apart from that small gap halfway through, but there might be a flag there by kick off.

image.jpg

Only half of the flags have a black backing, will look loads better when they're all done. 

Guest CityFan 06

Sounds promising @The soup nazi, they do look fantastic - originality of them is great, some quality designs up there. 

Iv'e also noticed they are starting to spread into the East Stand now too. Then there's the two at the back of the Family Stand.

I'm looking into getting some down at the front rail at some stage but money's a bit tight. Also not sure if the club would allow it as I've noticed there is now a 'Sighna Beer' sponsor there instead of King power. I hope they wouldn't mind, if we can get some down on the front rail our Kop end would look even better.

Guest claude_leic

Does anybody else get hit with a great big £25 international transfer charge when trying to bank transfer money to Ultrashop? What's the best way round this?

Any help much appreciated.

1 hour ago, claude_leic said:

Does anybody else get hit with a great big £25 international transfer charge when trying to bank transfer money to Ultrashop? What's the best way round this?

Any help much appreciated.

Choose "pay by credit/debit card" option when you go to check out. It adds a 1.5% charge iirc. 

Guest claude_leic
2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Choose "pay by credit/debit card" option when you go to check out. It adds a 1.5% charge iirc. 

Cheers mate. 

Guest CityFan 06

Where did Union FS get those wavers from? If so, could we get some for the whole block? Not sure what the pricing is but the originality of them is great & I think it'd look fantastic if the whole block had them pre match. Lots of other clubs have started to do this, personally think they can look superb. At Newcastle's Gallowgate end, their fan group handed some out last game and it looked fantastic. Man City's fan group also have them which look impressive.

Could this be something for our group to look into? Surely if they're allowed at the back the club would be willing to allow throughout SK1.

Edited by CityFan 06

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

Where did Union FS get those wavers from? If so, could we get some for the whole block? Not sure what the pricing is but the originality of them is great & I think it'd look fantastic if the whole block had them pre match. Lots of other clubs have started to do this, personally think they can look superb. At Newcastle's Gallowgate end, their fan group handed some out last game and it looked fantastic. Man City's fan group also have them which look impressive.

Could this be something for our group to look into? Surely if they're allowed at the back the club would be willing to allow throughout SK1.

Nah mate, just giving flags out means sod all. People need to bring their own and actually want to wave them. 

Giving them out is pretty fake if you ask me.

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
23 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Nah mate, just giving flags out means sod all. People need to bring their own and actually want to wave them. 

Giving them out is pretty fake if you ask me.

Fair enough, would probably divide opinion anyway. I'd like to get one myself towards the bottom of SK1 but I'd be the only one. 

Edited by CityFan 06

Guest CityFan 06
13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Giving out template flags and waving them pre match a la Derby, Watford, Newcastle is a massive waste of time if you don't follow up with singing throughout the match.

I think it looks good as a fan scene, but get your point. If we managed to get them like UFS's, then it'd look superb IMO.

14 hours ago, LCFC FOX 1884 said:

Thinking of getting this ordered soon

Leicester 48 13 Blue.png

The 'R' looks wierd in that font. You sure it's right? It'd look better/more natural with just one line, like the 'K'.

Also you could do something like the left half being this, the right half being more like the album art/back of the album, listing the starting XI + ulloa and king (+ claudio minus kunte)

Edited by FireFox

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 17:53, The Year Of The Fox said:

Can't wait to get down to the square in Brugges and get the flags up 

Same here. Gorilla tape and shoe laces already in my bag! 

Edited by The soup nazi
  • Like 2