Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

Story I've heard is quite different to Bruins too

Probably because you're in the UFS and your all desperate to bend the truth to avoid taking the hit for this.

Bruins account was spot on, as was mine, L1HT's and one or two others the rest are just bullshit and assumptions from people who weren't there.

That is now history. Leicester City is a business, and in business, there is no room for sentimentality.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahaha @ football clubs are businesses. spending ridiculous sums of money doesn't mean your a business, wasn't it over 100% of TURNOVER spent on player wages? that's not a business, that's a joke. that's what modern football is, a joke, not a business, not even a game.

How is he being detrimental towards the club? Because we're bottom of a division he got us to for the first time in ten years? That's not mentioning everything he's done behind the scenes in terms of sorting the finances out the stupid previous manager left us with.

"....at this moment in time" I said. He is the manager, and he holds responsibility for our performances. That is why he is paid mega bucks. It's not what he's done in the past that is relevant, it is what he is doing NOW.

It really is quite simple to understand that fact, although you are not alone.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahaha @ football clubs are businesses. spending ridiculous sums of money doesn't mean your a business, wasn't it over 100% of TURNOVER spent on player wages? that's not a business, that's a joke. that's what modern football is, a joke, not a business, not even a game.

Is not Leicester City a registered business, then?

I think you have been too long out in the sun, "Shade"

Probably because you're in the UFS and your all desperate to bend the truth to avoid taking the hit for this.

Bruins account was spot on, as was mine, L1HT's and one or two others the rest are just bullshit and assumptions from people who weren't there.

You are comedy gold.

NAwwty funny.

:doh:  :doh:  Bury your head in the sand. So you are calling "Bruin" a liar. That really is insulting.

I never said he is a liar. I said you had no idea exactly what went on. 

I see you are worming out of naming these "scum" who we all know about.

I don't like to admit it at times but I have a brain injury and I think more logically than some of these ppl who cares who loves pearson and who does not, we all have our own opinions and thoughts, he is just like marmite you either love him or you hate him, but to fight about it is just rediculous. We go there for the same reason because we love Leicester City.

Does it matter if people did not go when we was rubbish? Which I don't think we ever was btw as I still enjoyed going then just as much as I did now. But it's great to have a full stadium with a better atmosphere at the same time.

Let's all just get a long and enjoy the moment.

For the lucky ones who can actually go to old Trafford surely that is enough just for the experience?

I never said he is a liar. I said you had no idea exactly what went on. 

I see you are worming out of naming these "scum" who we all know about.

You weren't one of them then? Where did I say I could name those who started the fight, or took part in it?

I did infer that the pro Pearson brigade on this site, had gone into hiding, and that we know who THEY  are. The inference being, that they don't want to condemn the trouble makers, because they hold the same views on Pearson as themselves..

If you cannot comprehend simple English, then may I suggest you learn some, before you continue to show your ignorance, of your own language.

I notice that ,some notorious "Pearson in" posters, have hidden themselves away, since the truth came out.

You know who you are, and so do we, so I don't need to name names. The image of the" Pearson in" brigade is now badly tarnished.

If any of the scum who caused this problem are on this site, which I hope they are not, then to use your idols own words, "feck off and die"

Piss off back to the 70's you knuckle dragging oaf. Calling people 'scum' for standing up for something they believe in is shameful and embarrassing.

Archived