Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fighting between ourselves

Perhaps people got upset with the 'One Nigel Pearson' chant.

Do find this annoying, singing it when we lose just to make a point to those who dare to question him.

These people suffer from the same blind loyalty that see's us playing Vardy on a wing and Drinkwater in the middle and Wes at the back.

Do find this annoying, singing it when we lose just to make a point to those who dare to question him.

These people suffer from the same blind loyalty that see's us playing Vardy on a wing and Drinkwater in the middle and Wes at the back.

You will get slandered by the Pearsonites for that.

Nope, fans that go to games sing it to show solidarity and to support quite the opposite to this that come on here and spout constant bile after a loss..

You will get slandered by the Pearsonites for that.

Not bothered, they can snore off. I'm not a Pearson out man, I'm firmly Pearson in, but on days like this nobody should be singing 'There's only one Nigel Pearson'. He got everything completely wrong.

Not bothered, they can snore off. I'm not a Pearson out man, I'm firmly Pearson in, but on days like this nobody should be singing 'There's only one Nigel Pearson'. He got everything completely wrong.

No he didn't. OK, so picking Vardy and Drinkwater, and leaving Albrighton and Hammond on the bench were not good selections. But he got more or less everything else right. And the substitutions were excellent.

Archived