fleckneymike Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Bloody only 9 points from 19 games. Stubborn bastard.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 He is the messiah, it has been confirmed tonight
Deucalion Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Be best if we just get behind him come what may then.
dayday Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Sacked three times now,on to his 4th stint,remarkable
fleckneymike Posted 8 February 2015 Author Posted 8 February 2015 In fairness, he's now unbeaten in his third time in charge.
fleckneymike Posted 8 February 2015 Author Posted 8 February 2015 How do we know it really is Nigel Pearson, he could have been replaced by a clone, this could be one for the conspiracy thread.
lestajigs Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 How do we know it really is Nigel Pearson, he could have been replaced by a clone, this could be one for the conspiracy thread. Now that's a good point
Matt Posted 9 February 2015 Posted 9 February 2015 Whilst I'm still behind him and don't want him sacked, I've had to question him in the last few weeks, it's the first time I've ever had doubts about him. I really do hope he comes out the other side successful but I fear for him, it's up to him to change that though. I'm normally 'it's the players fault, they're shit, once they're are on the pitch the manager can't do alot' and I stood up for him early season because I had faith in this team so I couldn't then turn round and slag him off but he's done pretty much **** all the rectify that in this transfer window not signing in key areas and keeps picking certain personel who just shouldn't be anywhere near the team - now he only has so many players to pick from I understand that but that's his fault for not replacing them. In short I'm somewhere in between the players are shit and it's Nige's fault but he certainly is picking some poor players and making some bizzare decisions. I have always said since the start of the season he shouldn't be sacked even if we got relegated unless he makes silly mistakes. He's on the cusp of that and he keep making the same silly mistakes and doesn't seem to be doing much to stop them.
BoneDog Posted 9 February 2015 Posted 9 February 2015 How do we know it really is Nigel Pearson, he could have been replaced by a clone, this could be one for the conspiracy thread. With our Chinese owners anything's possible. Those guys are light years ahead of us in The West technologically speaking.
STUHILL Posted 9 February 2015 Posted 9 February 2015 I'm happy we stuck with him, as apart from MON, couldn't see anyone else I would a) like or b) would actually come to us. In saying that, doubt MON would either! Pearson for me is still the best realistic choice at the moment. We really needed to win this weekend and i can't defend his decision not to start Kramaric but I believe he is on a steep Premiership learning curve and although it is looking unlikely now, we still have a slim chance of staying up. I personally would keep him even if we go down, and give him 10-15 games in the Championship first, before we start the Manager merry go round again! I hope this mix-up will be like a second chance for Pearson and his players, and they show some real fight in this second half of the season. p.s Interesting reading other forums on the Pearson "sacking", even Forest fans were saying it was pointless/harsh to sack him, how well we stormed the Championship and they wouldn't say no to him...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.