Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crazy Kop Corner

Favourite 11 over the last 10 years

Bamba? Wtf.

Last season's team for me.

How can he fail to make anyone's favourite list? The most entertaining player we've had in the last ten years, except maybe Tony K.

He obviously wouldn't make a "best" team but for comedy value he was ****ing golden.

The world needs more centre backs that think they're Neymar.

for real tho

Kasper

Naughton

Wasyl

Bamba

Berner

King

Cambiasso

Riyad

Knocky

Lloyd

Vardy

close calls on bamba/vitor, Knocky/gally, Vardy/Howard/Fryatt all in big contention for the forward spot. that was way harder than "best" xi though.

How can he fail to make anyone's favourite list? The most entertaining player we've had in the last ten years, except maybe Tony K.

He obviously wouldn't make a "best" team but for comedy value he was ****ing golden.

The world needs more centre backs that think they're Neymar.

I couldn't stand him, maybe I'm a boring ****er.

If you want comedy gold Schulpp is your man, a man who had a shot that literally went backwards. At least his comical stuff doesn't cost goals.

HOWARD? Really? lol

yeah. in terms of quality obviously not but loved him. leeds header, probably one of the top five individual performances ive ever seen from a city player when he destroyed Cardiff in the play offs, loads of great moments and seemed a genuine player too.

he lacked the quality to compete at the top end of the champ when he was with us but he didn't lack desire and fight so I liked him.

yeah. in terms of quality obviously not but loved him. leeds header, probably one of the top five individual performances ive ever seen from a city player when he destroyed Cardiff in the play offs, loads of great moments and seemed a genuine player too.

he lacked the quality to compete at the top end of the champ when he was with us but he didn't lack desire and fight so I liked him.

Deffo one of my favourite players.

Archived