Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crazy Kop Corner

Favourite 11 over the last 10 years

The great thing about Howard is he took all the abuse from dribblies on the chin and absolutely dicked League One and played his part in 09/10.

Oh yeah definitely. I recall him going on a little scoring streak towards the end of 09/10 too (in between that stupid sending off against Watford lol) ... He wasn't the greatest footballer but he worked hard and had that bit of passion. Typical former non-league player really, and I liked that.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Wasyl

Berner

Knockaert

King

Drinkwater

Dyer

Nugent

Vardy

Keeping in mind that this is for my most liked players. That's mainly looking at what they've done for the club and how much I appreciated them while they were here as opposed to quality. Was abit torn between Vardy and Howard though. Also, this season has tested my resolve for Morgan but overall, absolutely loved him.

I'll probably see one or two names crop up and absolutely kick myself for not including them. Berner, Knockaert, Nugent and Dyer were easy choices!

Oh yeah definitely. I recall him going on a little scoring streak towards the end of 09/10 too (in between that stupid sending off against Watford lol) ... He wasn't the greatest footballer but he worked hard and had that bit of passion. Typical former non-league player really, and I liked that.

that sending off was the only time I was truly pissed off with him. 2-0 up, ball by their corner flag about 10 seconds before half time, gets himself a 3 match ban missing the first leg of the play offs. completely idiotic

Archived