Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Glenfield has absolutely nothing. Ive also found my login not work a couple of times and have to always sign in and get the verification message. My bike ride produced nothing. Think I need to get a dog just so I can have an excuse to go on a walk.

Pokéstops that I'm aware of

Glenfield tunnel - cant get to it though 

Golden age of steam, Sculpture/landmark thing on station road near the Railway pub

Millennium stone on stamford street near the park

County hall fountains

Gynsill lane sports club

Glenfield hospital research lab

There's one near the forge too but it wouldn't load so I don't know exactly what it was (there's a gym there too)

St Peter's church

Methodist church (gym as well)

Pokéstops that I'm aware of

Glenfield tunnel - cant get to it though

Golden age of steam, Sculpture/landmark thing on station road near the Railway pub

Millennium stone on stamford street near the park

County hall fountains

Gynsill lane sports club

Glenfield hospital research lab

There's one near the forge too but it wouldn't load so I don't know exactly what it was (there's a gym there too)

St Peter's church

Methodist church (gym as well)

There's two on the road from the A46 in to Anstey and 3 at the Beaumont Centre as well as two gyms quite close by as well.
  • Like 1

Looking forward to the Community Shield, i bet theres some decent stuff knocking around in London

I can see the next level of this shit right now....

"And here's Schlupp, clean through with De Gea to win it for LEICEST....................."

"Hang on guys yeah I just got to catch this Charrizard"

• Like 3

I can see the next level of this shit right now....

"And here's Schlupp, clean through with De Gea to win it for LEICEST....................."

"Hang on guys yeah I just got to catch this Charrizard"

if he was there i would stop the match myself! 

Should be able to get this up and running in the next day or two, I've got a phone again wheyyyyy

Any benefit choosing a certain team? Mystic obviously should be the main one locally but Zapdos has to be the best bird, surely

Should be able to get this up and running in the next day or two, I've got a phone again wheyyyyy

Any benefit choosing a certain team? Mystic obviously should be the main one locally but Zapdos has to be the best bird, surely

Tip if you want Pikachu as your first pick.

Don't pick the first 3 and keep walking away from them till you get offered Pikachu.

Gutted I didn't know this before I started

bleedin servers. just went to Braggy park, as soon as i was at the entrance there was a wartortle. as I was catching it the game decided to crash.

then the same thing happened for a magma and a bellsprout (i was so disapointed i didn't get that little f ucker).

did get a few pidgey though  :dry: