Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Probably one of the most overrated coaches of all time. Wouldn't be surprised if he's back in the commentary box within 3-4 years.

Maybe but I love watching his animations and I don't care about the AFC west since the re-org and the Seahawks left. Reported he's gonna get $100 mil over 10 yrs tells me Raiders want their identity back and in it for the long haul.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's accidental surely. 

Looked blatant to me Kelce was being tackled down 2nd defender went low to hit him was uncalled for.

Also maybe they should implement our yellow card warning system for "accidental hits to the head" Second yellow ejected. Might save quality of life for some of these guys when they retire.

London games being announced Thursday 3:45pm.

Rumours are...

Jags v Eagles
Raiders v Seahawks
Chargers v 49ers
Titans v Texans

The home teams are said to be spot on, especially Chargers and Raiders. Away teams could swap around and 49ers/Seahawks/Texans are just guesses I think.

4 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Well the early game has been as daft as it gets. Can’t believe the jags have scored 45 POINTS away at the Steelers.

I know it’s late or very early morning but the Vikings / Saints game was unreal...Not an avid follower of NFL but the final 5 mins was spellbinding enough but the last play with 10 seconds left OMG unbelievable....

1 hour ago, irishfoxkev said:

I know it’s late or very early morning but the Vikings / Saints game was unreal...Not an avid follower of NFL but the final 5 mins was spellbinding enough but the last play with 10 seconds left OMG unbelievable....

That was the play of the year. What an unbelievable ending to an already great game.