Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

I have seen some daft things written on this goalkeepers, especially about goalkeepers, but this may well be the stupidest. How some divs are blaming Kasper for that goal I have literally no idea.

Have a day off pal. Do even watch Schmeichel at all? Flaps at everything and gets nothing and he LITERALLY tipped it off Upson's head when he had no business to. Yes, Kane still had to finish it but it should never have got to him

Maybe the entire club becoming disgraceful was a bit hard, but we are certainly free falling as a unit with regard to club communications, integrity and decision making.... A fair assessment is that we are looking more like a circus.

As I'm typing this we've score a decent goal...  shame we have to wake up each week after going behind, and I have absolutely no confidence of us now building this into a result...

You back tracking already Lee? 

COME ON LEICESTER!

One for the Nugent haters, ****wits on here don't have a clue! If Nugent / Vardy had pitch time this season we would be closer to safety right now! Especially so if NP could settle on an effective formation!

Love me some Nuge. Always look more of a threat going forward with him in the team.

You back tracking already Lee?

COME ON LEICESTER!

No backtracking here. Stand firmly on my opinion that this club has become an embarrassment and a joke on many many occasions. Maybe the word "disgraceful" was the wrong word to describe the entire club as a whole....

I'd happily describe Nigel's performances this season using that phrase though.

Archived