Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

Took me 20 minutes off and on to find a decent stream. I saw Lloris being taken off with concussion, didn'y see the incidence, next thing I see we're 1-0 down, saw their second and at last I've found a good stream. 

The second half of the half was very encouraging, Vardy's goal was the pick of the 3.

Jesus christ. Our fans are completely ****ung unreasonable.

We. Just. Aren't. That. Good. 

Our players (for the most part) do their best. We don't have the resources of other teams, and so our victories are harder to come by. If you want to win every week, **** off and support Barcelona.

But we COULD be better if we were setup better - that's the frustration.

Never understood why he has so many haters here? He'll miss a few but more than makes up for it with his link play and work rate!

We play better and create more when Nuge plays. His energy and link play are crucial to the way we play. I'd stick Krama on for Ulloa and play those 3 across the front.

For all the flak he gets, has there been a better player than Nugent all season? We consistently look better with him on the pitch even if he occasionally misses a good chance

We look best with him on the pitch, that cannot be argued IMO, our most important player.

we are not playing to bad after that dreadful first twenty minutes.

Agreed we have started to play rather well, problem is that 20 minutes are arguably the most crucial.. and we do this every single week... play like a sunday league team, then wait until we concede to get fired up.....

We are in this. Upson off and lets go 442.

Agree. Or 433 with Drinkwater coming on. Tottenham are frightening going forward but aren't too good defensively and are playing quite high hence our pace is a threat.

The right thing to do would be to taken Upson off, and bring another midfielder on and go ****ing mental.

The right thing to do would be take Upson off, take his kit off him, pay him up, rip his contract and send him on his way.

lol we're losing. You know that, right? And it's our own fault for not being able to defend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To you that is all that matters.

Try watching and enjoying a game.

Archived