Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

anyone having probs with ESPN on Kodi?

Kodi problems with NBC can be sorted by downloading the zip file from here http://www.speedyshare.com/RrqvH/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-0.0.6.zip. Make sure you know where the zip file is then, on the home menu, choose Systems/settings/add-ons/install from Zip file. Then find the zip file and click it. That fixes the problem

Because Schwarzer is shit apparently?

But less shit than the other two.

I think Kasper is in ready for next season - personally I'd get rid.

Kodi problems with NBC can be sorted by downloading the zip file from here http://www.speedyshare.com/RrqvH/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra-0.0.6.zip. Make sure you know where the zip file is then, on the home menu, choose Systems/settings/add-ons/install from Zip file. Then find the zip file and click it. That fixes the problem

Thanks found another stream but will look at this later.

I think I'm stuck in a timewarp watching us this season. Pretty much every game it is exactly the same. Play well, miss chances, concede terribly soft goals and end up gallant losers.

This all over. Depressing and as an ex top flight defender inexcusable of Pearson that it happens every week

Agree. Or 433 with Drinkwater coming on. Tottenham are frightening going forward but aren't too good defensively and are playing quite high hence our pace is a threat.

Agree with this. Our pace will continue to get us chances. Its just up to the strikers to bag. But Vardy is looking sharp.

I had to use a P2P stream but I'll check that out after the match. Thanks.

Frustrating as fook we know we can play well pear sons tinkered too much with the side we've not really had any consistency and yet again leaving a class player in Albrighton out of the squad because his ego comes before the good of the team,leaving kramaric out too the bloke is a £9m bench warmer today it shows Pearson hasn't a clue we've all said kram needs decent delivery to get the goals and he's not getting it with persons stupid tactics so he just leaves him on the bench !!!!

Hoping we can get something from this as results going our way so far !!

Vardy / Nugent partnership with the addition of a quality / pace in midfield and defence would have left us in far better position than we sit Today, not saying safe but certainly a good 9 points better off. Wasted money on Krama tbh needed the quality elsewhere!

Archived