Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

Christ this fvcking forum. Constant moaning about Pearson not dropping his 'favourites' when they play shite, Mahrez and Kramaric played shite last week, he's benched them and lo and behold, constant moaning!

There is genuinely nothing he can do to appease all the moaners.

Bit harsh on Kramaric. What else can he do up front on his own? He needs a strike partner.

My money is on Ulloa up top with Vardy and Nugent out wide.

Looks to me like Ulloa up top alone, with Vardy and Nugent wide. Unless he's playing Nugent behind the front two. You can't have Nugent wide and play a front two, because we'd only have one wide man, because it's clearly a back three again.

Edit: unless I've misunderstood your post because of your lack of punctuation and you actually meant Vardy would be wide.

Christ this fvcking forum. Constant moaning about Pearson not dropping his 'favourites' when they play shite, Mahrez and Kramaric played shite last week, he's benched them and lo and behold, constant moaning!

There is genuinely nothing he can do to appease all the moaners.

But Kramaric is clearly not one of his favourites, I'm not sure anyone wants him dropped, people want to see him not play up on his own or out on the wing.

So, no, this isn't what we're asking for. You'll never appease all the moaners but he's pissed off 99% of our fanbase this season with his constantly shit decisions.

Your comment really does have nothing behind it.

No Kramaric or Mahrez

but Ulloa?

I know theres a case for Kramaric not being effective enough cause he only gets 59mins per game, but Ulloa's been literally useless for months.

I-I, I don't like it.. but Spurs are not unbeatable, need to do something to change our dreadful away record.

It's all a cunning plan. Other teams are now gonna think "oh that Mahrez and Kramaric can't even get into that shitty Leicester side!" and decide not to try and sign them.

Cue them scoring 40 goals between them in the Championship next season and rocketing us back to promotion!

Looks to me like Ulloa up top alone, with Vardy and Nugent wide. Unless he's playing Nugent behind the front two. You can't have Nugent wide and play a front two, because we'd only have one wide man, because it's clearly a back three again.

Edit: unless I've misunderstood your post because of your lack of punctuation and you actually meant Vardy would be wide.

I meant Ulloa on his own with Vardy and Nugent both out wide.

Kramaric wasn't rubbish last week. He's been playing alone, what more can he do apart from chase aimless balls around for an hour before getting substituted? At least he looks before he crosses the ball, unlike the other players who charge with their head down before putting in an aimless cross.

But Kramaric is clearly not one of his favourites, I'm not sure anyone wants him dropped, people want to see him not play up on his own or out on the wing.

So, no, this isn't what we're asking for. You'll never appease all the moaners but he's pissed off 99% of our fanbase this season with his constantly shit decisions.

Your comment really does have nothing behind it.

He doesn't have favourites, that's just the paranoid fantasy of immature ******.

If he picked the exact team you wanted there would be a dozen posters tearing into his selection, and that goes for pretty much anyone.

They will both come off the bench.

Kramaric wasn't rubbish last week. He's been playing alone, what more can he do apart from chase aimless balls around for an hour before getting substituted? At least he looks before he crosses the ball, unlike the other players who charge with their head down before putting in an aimless cross.

Playing with one striker really isn't that uncommon.

He was static and sluggish last week. Playing alone upfront you should be making runs and finding space and he was doing neither. He did both at Everton and he looked good.

I like him but last week he was rubbish.

Archived