Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

No Lawrence on the bench this week...... but no Albrighton either - presumably behind Mahrez in the pecking order.

I'm not bothered about Lawrence because he's done nothing when he has come on, but Albrighton's continuing omission really surprises me. Has he had an outright bad game whenever he has played?

Formation?

Not expecting schlupp + De Laet at wing back because Schlupp is so high up the list. De Laet and Schlupp as wingers with Nuge playing just behind Vardy and Ulloa in a 3-4-1-2? Or a cb at left back for a flat 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 with Vardy on the wing?

Looks desperate or insane whatever it is.

Still a 541 I think. It might be classed as a 343 like Liverpool play, be we're not good enough with the ball and will end up being pushed back into a 541 anyway.

That Pearson special today then where we chuck all the forwards on and hope for the best.

I'm not bothered about Lawrence because he's done nothing when he has come on, but Albrighton's continuing omission really surprises me. Has he had an outright bad game whenever he has played?

r we sure him and Knockart are still here? Also how can you include upson and Wes every week and leave Was on the bench.

He doesn't have favourites, that's just the paranoid fantasy of immature ******.

If he picked the exact team you wanted there would be a dozen posters tearing into his selection, and that goes for pretty much anyone.

They will both come off the bench.

Well said.

People express their own neurosis by constantly critiquing otters. On here they will criticise Pearson , no matter what he does. 

Pearson has just been over to the press bench, confirming it is 3-4-3 for #lcfc. “We’ve got to go for it, haven’t we?” he said.

He said exactly the same thing after the game last week!

This was preceded by Stowell indicating a 5-2-3 formation in the build-up to the game.

He hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

Archived