Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Freeze on General Admission Season Ticket prices 2015/16

I wanna do that too but the area I'd want to move to is a bit less. Dunno if they'll allow a move to a cheaper area and keeping the discount 

Try send an email to fanzone title it St query. 

IMO it should be the same price as last season.

Think they'll have a price freeze if we manage to go straight back up? ...no chance.

I'd like the club to include the U21 home games in to the season ticket price - as access to the west stand.

Am I wrong but if you were a new season ticket holder for this season in SK3 you paid £450, now for next season you would pay £415. So actually the "plastics" as some call them are getting a reduction to persuade them to stay?

Yes you're right, you're now a 'renew season ticket holder' so pay £415 if you buy before the first deadline.

It happens to everyone the first time they renew if prices are frozen.

Wish there was a little more clarity on the actual prices themselves.

I'm 21 and turn 22 in May. If I renew before the deadline, will I qualify for U22 again? I assume not but you never know...

Not quite sure why they're making it out to be such a 'reward' either. A month to renew your season tickets at a frozen price despite it inevitably being in a lower league? Does that really sound like much of a reward to you lot?

I'll be renewing as I'm enjoying it up in SK1 although I can't see this enticing too many.

EDIT; Scrap the first line, it is actually in there.

It goes on your age at the start of the season. I have the same problem because my birthday is in May too so the other year I had to jump up to adult prices.

It's a joke you have to renew again before the seasons finished after some of the shite I've seen upto now proves the owners are money mad.

Lot of things yet to consider, what league, who the manager we have, what players we will lose.

Don't get me wrong, I will renew like every other year, but those making a decision on the above, the owners are trying to play hard ball with, getting them to renew before the end of the season.

Still a good deal, but not all will like being rushed into renewing.

What do u do if you want to renew your season ticket but want to move seat even though the price is the same?

Buy it as normal then when the early bird period  is over get it moved.

apparently theres a massive gap in quality between the two leagues but the price you pay is the same.

Except you aren't paying the same price, you're paying over £4 less per game than you are this season with a £450 season ticket. Now, I'm not happy about paying as much in total as this year, but it is actually a reduction in your price per game cost.

I cant remember a season where you didn't have the option to renew before the season finished, we aren't the only club doing this pretty much all clubs now get renewals in around now or before. The price that it is at the minute, is reasonable for both leagues if you ask me. If you don't want to pay that much its simple don't buy one, pick up match tickets to the games you want to go to. I honestly cant see what the club has done wrong here to be honest. I guess people just like to moan about anything Leicester do.

Except you aren't paying the same price, you're paying over £4 less per game than you are this season with a £450 season ticket. Now, I'm not happy about paying as much in total as this year, but it is actually a reduction in your price per game cost.

You sound like someone at the ticket office trying to sell me a season ticket lol

For the first time ever in a squillion years, I am seriously considering whether to bother renewing my season ticket.

I feel that after ten years of Championship football and with our abject failure to strengthen the squad sufficiently and try to stay in the Premiership, that the owners and management have let us down. 

This is not acceptable.

If Pearson remains in charge I may not bother.

Anyone else had to much money taken for this months DD?

I should be paying £43 and the've just taken £67!!

Got an email a few mins ago explaining the DD automaically renews at the same price!

Email already sent.

Check your bank accounts!!

I'm ****ed if I can remember what months the scheme ran from last year.

When is the 1st payment due for next season? Mine has come out at the normal amount this month.

However I will be expecting a reduction on the 1st payment for next season as the 3rd ticket that comes out my account will be a renewal. So should decrease.

Archived