Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Steve Howard will be gone in the next 10 days!

A guy that I work with is going to be an usher at a wedding with Steve Howard.

The guy I work with has just been talking to the guy who is getting married & he said that Steve's told him he'll be gone in the next 10 days.

Apparently... apparently, there were 19 enquiries for Steve in the first week after Leicester went down.

Just thought i'd let you know.

Apparently... apparently, there were 19 enquiries for Steve in the first week after Leicester went down.

so he's as slow at making decisions as he is on the pitch. 19 enquiries and two months later he's still not picked one

19 enquiries to the club, perhaps... maybe we didn't respond to any of them. :ermm:

I wonder if it's 19 enquiries from John Gregory... sent his CV to the wrong email address. :D

Good, I hope he goes.

the team that Holloway threw together in a rush in response to MM 's enquiring whereabouts the P45s were kept carefully and painstakingly assembled after assiduous research and checking with his vast number of well placed contacts in the game is slowly being torn apart

:P

Thank fook.....long streak of tw*t......got a first touch like a date rapist! C'mon Cov, snap him up & we'll give you Hendo & a bag of balls too.

:blink: Why Hendo? We'll struggle to find better than him in League One.

Why Hendo......so long as every shots a penalty thats fine! The guy can't catch......his distribution is poor....he look's like a tall, ugly tranny! That young lad @ Northampton looks good. Think his names Bell or summink.

Why Hendo......so long as every shots a penalty thats fine! The guy can't catch......his distribution is poor....he look's like a tall, ugly tranny! That young lad @ Northampton looks good. Think his names Bell or summink.

:rolleyes: Why does that matter?

He's not perfect but he'd do a decent job in League One.

Archived