Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Cardiff Post Match

Oh well at least we can concentrate on the league now.

Seems that we switched off at the end. That last goal makes the score look a lot worst but from what I heard it doesn't bare any resemblance to the performance.

How on Earth would you have come to that conclusion after watching Leicester this season? >_<

It's The Cup, form goes out of the window. And it's not like we're playing absolutely toss this season is it?

Disappointed, felt we had a real chance to do something in this competition.

:thumbup:

Well, at least we can't get another crap draw in the 5th round...

Leaking defense is worrying, but I'm sure Nigel is annoyed too. Hopefully, we'll get them back in the league game.

If you get a 'crap' draw in the 5th round of the FA Cup then it is your year to go on a run.

Guest DavidJCW

Gutted. 20 minutes to go and we do a Leicester... and on my birthday... what a pisser.

Oh well, focus on the league now then...

Lost for words. How can you throw away a 2-1 lead with 20 minutes to go?

Oh wait, it's Leicester City FC. :angry:

What?! If we were 4-1 up with 20 minutes to go then i'd get your point.

Cardiff aren't a bad side and we gave them a run for their money today.

It's The Cup, form goes out of the window. And it's not like we're playing absolutely toss this season is it?

:thumbup:

Yes maybe for a Non-league club playing a bigger club, the occasion draws a spirit. Not for 2 teams that are pretty equal in terms of position.

Professional footballers can either perform for 90 mins or they can't,

Typical Leicester collapse, you half expected it. Didn't want a replay but I think the manner of the defeat could dent the players' confidence for the next game. We're already in poor form as it is so to lose in the way we did could derail our league chances too.

Archived