Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

International Fox Membership

Foxes fans across the globe can now get closer to the Club they love, as Leicester City are pleased to introduce the International Fox Membership package.

- International Fox Membership package available to supporters worldwide 
- Membership available to purchase exclusively from www.lcfcdirect.com 
- International Fox Membership includes exclusive ‘Champions’ pack 

Foxes fans across the globe can now get closer to the Club they love, as Leicester City are pleased to introduce the International Fox Membership package. 

The world witnessed one of the greatest achievements in sporting history in 2015/16, as Leicester City defied odds of 5000/1 to win their first ever Premier League title. 

Now, fans around the world can show their pride in supporting the Premier League champions by becoming an International Fox Member. 

New for the 2016/17 season, the International Fox Membership recognises the support of Foxes fans worldwide. 

As an International Fox Member you will receive a limited edition ‘Champions’ pack, which includes a range of official LCFC merchandise created exclusively for International Fox Members, only available for purchase from www.lcfcdirect.com

Your pack will include: 

- A leather wallet embossed with the Club crest 
- An LCFC luggage tag 
- A special International Fox Members flag for you to proudly fly 

All of these will be delivered by the end of October in a smart Leicester City ‘Champions’ box. 

Your membership will also provide you with a host of other benefits, including an International Fox Members eNewsletter packed full of exclusive content and player interviews, discount onwww.lcfcdirect.com and much more. 

The Club are also encouraging International Fox Members to join in with the LCFC chat on the Club’s official social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. 

Priced at £20 and available to purchase exclusively online at www.lcfcdirect.com, the International Fox Membership is the easiest way for Foxes fans around the world to keep up-to-date with the latest Leicester City news.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/become-an-international-fox-member-today-3305793.aspx#K2b8l180bDZIs6Ij.99

Hahahahaha!

Essentially it's like saying "Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, you'll never be able to afford a ticket at the King Power, so here's a handful of useless and worthless memorabilia to sort of make up for it. That'd be £20 then."

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, MPH said:

I cant see it on sale... what does anyone know how much the discount is worth on lcfc direct?

Might be worth it just for that!

What gets me more than anything is that you still can't click on "More Info"! lol

What a shambolic execution of a marketing plan!

On 22 October 2016 at 00:25, MPH said:

Isnt foxesplayer sort of like a condensed version of this?

I subscribe to foxesplayer and it does add a bit of value, but isn't anywhere near as comprehensive as LFCTV, etc. TBH I don't think it would be realistic for a club of our size to run a fully fledged channel, the economics simply wouldn't work. I would like them to broadcast U23 matches, etc live though in foxesplayer. Surely the rights for these games aren't owned elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I subscribe to foxesplayer and it does add a bit of value, but isn't anywhere near as comprehensive as LFCTV, etc. TBH I don't think it would be realistic for a club of our size to run a fully fledged channel, the economics simply wouldn't work. I would like them to broadcast U23 matches, etc live though in foxesplayer. Surely the rights for these games aren't owned elsewhere.

well quite frankly if we are going to start dishing out 100k  a week in wages we should be expecting a bit more from them . 30 minute interview once every 2 weeks 1 hr special once a month some chap down the training ground walking round chatting to random staff for an hour a day, u23 games, u 18 games, maybe even a phone in competition every now and then... interview with the owners and their family members... won't be hard to get 3-4 hours content most days a week..

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 01:24, WigstonWanderer said:

Now if they'd start an LCFCTV I might be interested.

You are having a fvcking laff aren't u? If they can't get a website to work and get info on it as it happens. What fvckung chance for TV boxing day game showing in July?

lollollol

Archived