Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Homophobic **** in SK4.

SK4 Row P, seat between 50-54, I think - right behind me and my mates. 

I hope somebody of your blatant, glaring ignorance doesn't ever grace the FoxesTalk forums, but if you do, have a serious ****ing word with yourself, eh?

Shouting 'f*ucking faggot' in vitriol at the top of your voice every time a Brighton player touched the ball is disgusting and not needed - nobody wants to hear such pathetic, homophobic slander at a football match.

Kudos to steward 144 who heard you shout it, reported you to the other stewards and tried to get you ejected. You never returned to your seat, so I can only assume you got chucked out (well deserved) or knew it was going to happen and moved before they found you.

I sincerely hope you get run over on the way home, you Neanderthal ****wit. 

What a top class dick-head you are.  

:blink:

When one of their players was rolling around on the floor for no apparent reason, I was about to shout "Get up you pansy" and then thought oh shit better not lol Gotta be careful what you say and all :P

Can't stand racism, homophobia, any of that shit - no need for it.

Never seen the lad or his two mates sit there before, they were all smashed (not that that's a problem) and this one lad in particular was spewing out bullshit comment after bullshit comment.

Was on the verge of kicking off but to be honest, probably would have only got a smack and got thrown out myself.

Like I said, the steward heard and then came over to ask us if he'd heard it right which we told him he had - as much as the stewards get stick at times, it's great to see them dealing with issues like this properly.

Incredible to believe in this day and age that we still have such brain-dead morons walking among us. 

So us fans are not to mention gay things when Brighton are in town.

Did anyone else see the big placard thing near the away turnstiles saying....

Gay transsexual or bi?

Then had a phone number of some sort of support group in leicester, this was a very professional sign.

Double standards?

To be honest it's more than likely just people wanting to draw attention to themselves. If there wasn't such a hysteria about it then I don't think people would do it. I feel the same about racist comments.

So us fans are not to mention gay things when Brighton are in town.

Did anyone else see the big placard thing near the away turnstiles saying....

Gay transsexual or bi?

Then had a phone number of some sort of support group in leicester, this was a very professional sign.

Double standards?

I think you'll find there's a difference between a placard offering support to gay, bi-sexual and transsexual people and then a guy shouting '****ing faggots' at the players... 

Did I really need to point that out?

Why as a football fan would you possibly feel the need to 'mention gay things' when another football club and their supporters, that happen to have slightly more gay people within their population, visit our City? I don't understand?

Not more about homophobia. It's like having the game raped every week by pressure group fanatics. It only wants the straights to start going on about their sexuality and the whole afternoon will become nothing but a sordid debate. Am i now the only one who just goes along to watch football matches and really couldn't give a damn about bonking preferences?.    

Here's one. I was sat near this lad with down's syndrome at the top of H1. He was shouting homophobic stuff (louder than I ever thought a human could shout). It was pissing me off big time but I'd feel a bit of a cvnt reporting him so I put up with it. What do you lot reckon?

Not more about homophobia. It's like having the game raped every week by pressure group fanatics. It only wants the straights to start going on about their sexuality and the whole afternoon will become nothing but a sordid debate. Am i now the only one who just goes along to watch football matches and really couldn't give a damn about bonking preferences?.    

I lurk on here mostly but generally get the feeling from your posts that you're of an intelligence and age that should know better that the comment above suggests. 

Wouldn't you prefer to watch the football without having to listen to racist / homophobic comments?

The exact issue is that NOBODY should give a **** about 'bonking preferences', not even close to the extent that they decide to vocalise it in a negative manner in front of people at a football match. 

Ohh noo someone shouted something horrible at a football match. Shock horror.

No worries mate, obviously not an issue for you.

Maybe one day you'll have a gay son and some idiot in the street will call him a '****ing faggot', but you'll just be like 'ohh noo, hey son, that's life, somebody called you a faggot in the street'.

:blink:

Here's one. I was sat near this lad with down's syndrome at the top of H1. He was shouting homophobic stuff (louder than I ever thought a human could shout). It was pissing me off big time but I'd feel a bit of a cvnt reporting him so I put up with it. What do you lot reckon?

You should have reported him. Always told to treat people with a disability equally. Then again your car may have ended up on bricks.

I'd have reported him. I'm a bit of a twat though.

Archived