Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2014

The draw has just been made for the 2014 World Snooker Championship  :D

1)Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull

16)Joe Perry v Jamie Burnett

9)Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope

8)Marco Fu v Martin Gould

5)Barry Hawkins v David Gilbert

12)Ricky Walden v Kyren Wilson

13)Mark Davis v Dominic Dale

4)Ding Junhui v Michael Wasley

3)Mark Selby v Michael White

14)Ali Carter v Xiao Guodong

11)John Higgins v Alan McManus

6)Stuart Bingham v Ken Doherty

7)Judd Trump v Tom Ford

10)Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day

15)Mark Allen v Michael Holt

2) Neil Robertson v Robbie Williams

Four players will be making their debut this year, Xiao Guodong, Robbie Williams, Michael Wasley & Kyren Wilson. Williams & Wasley both qualified by winning a final frame decider on a re spotted black.

As you can see, this year we will be without three former World Champions & a former Runner Up, these being Graeme Dott, Peter Ebdon, Mark Williams and Matthew Stevens.

Looking at the draw, the picks for me are Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope, Marco Fu v Martin Gould, Barry Hawkins v David Gilbert, Mark Selby v Michael White & Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day.

Keep an eye on Kyren Wilson & Xiao Guodong as well, if they don't feel the pressure of the cameras they could well test Ricky Walden & Ali Carter. 

Cannot wait, bring on Saturday  :thumbup:

The draw has just been made for the 2014 World Snooker Championship :D

1)Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull

16)Joe Perry v Jamie Burnett

9)Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope

8)Marco Fu v Martin Gould

5)Barry Hawkins v David Gilbert

12)Ricky Walden v Kyren Wilson

13)Mark Davis v Dominic Dale

4)Ding Junhui v Michael Wasley

3)Mark Selby v Michael White

14)Ali Carter v Xiao Guodong

11)John Higgins v Alan McManus

6)Stuart Bingham v Ken Doherty

7)Judd Trump v Tom Ford

10)Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day

15)Mark Allen v Michael Holt

2) Neil Robertson v Robbie Williams

Four players will be making their debut this year, Xiao Guodong, Robbie Williams, Michael Wasley & Kyren Wilson. Williams & Wasley both qualified by winning a final frame decider on a re spotted black.

As you can see, this year we will be without three former World Champions & a former Runner Up, these being Graeme Dott, Peter Ebdon, Mark Williams and Matthew Stevens.

Looking at the draw, the picks for me are Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope, Marco Fu v Martin Gould, Barry Hawkins v David Gilbert, Mark Selby v Michael White & Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day.

Keep an eye on Kyren Wilson & Xiao Guodong as well, if they don't feel the pressure of the cameras they could well test Ricky Walden & Ali Carter.

Cannot wait, bring on Saturday :thumbup:

Keep an eye in Robbie Williams he will entertain you

I've got Perry vs Burnett , with Selby vs White on the other table

I would send my ticket back  lol where about's you sitting, will you be able to see both tables, if so it won't be too bad.

I've got Hawkins v Gilbert with Trump v Ford on the other table, pretty happy with that.

All starts tomorrow morning  :D

Saturday Order Of Play

10am - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull

10am - Stuart Bingham v Ken Doherty

2.30pm - Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope

2.30pm - Stephen Maguire v Ryan Day

7.00pm - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull(Finish)

7.00pm - Ali Carter v Xiao Guodong

So it begins, Ronnie can equal Davis with a win this year, for the past two seasons has brought his best game to this tournament, he looks unstoppable. He wants that Hendry record despite suggesting otherwise, and I think he isore than capable of breaking it.

Looking forward to reading Kingfox's "expertise" over the next few weeks. lol

lol Love the way it's basically ripped off pundits. In fact the only sport he doesn't get his opinion off pundits is tennis and he clueless about it!

Remember last year when he was filling us on events on both tables, when you can't watch both tables! Muppet.

lol Love the way it's basically ripped off pundits. In fact the only sport he doesn't get his opinion off pundits is tennis and he clueless about it!

Remember last year when he was filling us on events on both tables, when you can't watch both tables! Muppet.

Don't steal pundits opinions on Snooker, I've watched Snooker since I was about 5 years old, that and Football are the only two sports I have continuously watched from a very young age. 

But I won't bother this year, I know that will devastate Bert, but I couldn't care a less.

P.S You can watch both tables, one online, one on tv...simple.

Sunday Order Of Play

10am - Stuart Bingham 5-4 Ken Doherty(Finish)

10am - Joe Perry v Jamie Burnett

2.30pm - Ali Carter 5-4 Xiao Guodong(Finish)

2.30pm - Ding Junhui v Michael Wasley

7.00pm - Shaun Murphy 4-5 Jamie Cope(Finish)

7.00pm - Stephen Maguire 3-6 Ryan Day(Finish)

Told you Xiao Guodong would test Ali Carter, and that's me making my own judgement, and picking up absolutely nothing from pundits, so you haters can shut the hell up.

What was the Perry vs Burnett match like Kingfox ? I've been out today and that's the match I'm watching tomorrow

Burnett 6-3 ahead.

Burnett the one making the breaks, Perry struggling. 

Nice to see Maguire going out, have never liked him. Cope didn't really look like winning against Murphy tonight, regardless how hard he pushed him, far too snatchy on some shots towards the end of the match. 

Monday Order Of Play

10am - Joe Perry 3-6 Jamie Burnett(Finish)

10am - Mark Selby v Michael White

2.30pm - Ding Junhui 6-3 Michael Wasley(Finish)

2.30pm - John Higgins v Alan McManus

7.00pm - Mark Selby v Michael White(Finish)

7.00pm - Ricky Walden v Kyren Wilson

Mark Selby get's his 2014 campaign under way tomorrow then, if Michael White plays anything like he did last year, this match could be a cracker, really looking forward to it. 

Selby nowhere near his best, but grinding this out.

Looking forward to hearing Virgo's daily review.

You reckon? Looks in trouble to me. Even if he gets through, have to play much better than this to do anything, White's been terrible the entire match yet is still right in it.

Archived