Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2015 in Music

okay let's all stop listening to it then.

If it works for you, go for it, half the stuff in my library is beyond niche, but I just can't understand how anyone can listen to Sykes voice and not feel a bit sick, he just sounds like a kid screaming in pain.

Another solid release by the main man Bieber.

Wait, so he didn't retire?

If it works for you, go for it, half the stuff in my library is beyond niche, but I just can't understand how anyone can listen to Sykes voice and not feel a bit sick, he just sounds like a kid screaming in pain.

Wait, so he didn't retire?

lol I was joking. I'm not really sorry. I'm not gonna change my listening habits just cos someone else has a severe dislike of a band/someone in a band.

The best band you've never heard of, Real Lies are releasing the album of the year tomorrow if anyone wants to know

Stream it here if you wanna - off Soundcloud http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2015/oct/12/real-lies-real-life-exclusive-album-stream-and-track-by-track?CMP=twt_a-music_b-gdnmusic

Or wait until tomorrow and go on Spotify and that

I think it's ****ing absurd - One Club Town, Blackmarket Blues and Seven Sisters are absolutely fantastic

ey listened to this yday an today, v tidy. one club town is naughty. thanks for such a recommendation @mtwg 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived