Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

West Brom home 6/11/16

Leicester City vs West Bromwich Albion
Premier League

Sunday 6 November 2016
Kick-off: 4:30pm

Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Adults: £26 to £48
Seniors (Over 65s): £24 to £42
Under 22s: £24 to £42
Under 18s: £20 to £33
Under 12s: £6 to £15
Under 10s: FREE to £12

Sale Dates

Gold Fox Members: 9am on Monday 26 September until 11pm on Sunday 2 October*

Silver Fox Members: 9am on Monday 3 October until 11pm on Sunday 9 October**

*Access to a minimum of 1,500 match tickets
**Access to a minimum of 500 match tickets

In the event of any tickets remaining after the Gold Fox & Silver Fox Members allocation, further sale dates will be announced.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#X5qS3AjudLB23ekM.99

How is this selling in SK1 Gold and Silvers? Will it be easy to find two together on Monday?

I've never had to do this before but if I get two tickets for this using mine and my mates membership (we're both adults) but then take my little lad into the ground using one of those tickets will this cause a problem? 

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I've never had to do this before but if I get two tickets for this using mine and my mates membership (we're both adults) but then take my little lad into the ground using one of those tickets will this cause a problem? 

No, you'll be fine. It would only be likely to cause a issue if they saw an adult entering on a concession ticket. They won't bat an eyelid at a kid entering on a full price ticket, as they have had the money for an adult.

These have now sold

2 Tickets for Sale - one adult and one under 18.

Block J2 - face value £48 for adult and £33 for under 18.

Can post this week or deliver on Saturday (if within the city or along the m69).

Thanks 

Archived