Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

I'm a Celebrity 2016

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

how much did you put on?

got 18 quid on between 50s and 60s after he cried on like the first day when talking about his family. public love that shit. 

been backed a lot after last night again though so hoping for a top 3. there's usually one quite boring but non-offensive one who gets towards the final, kieron dyer seemed pretty similar last year and he finished 4th, but last year had a stronger line up imo. he won't grate on anyone in there or any voters and he seems a pretty genuine guy. 

probably a punt to nothing but here's hoping. loads of value as long as scarlett doesn't win which i don't think she will. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2016 at 22:12, ScouseFox said:

yes wazza bridge winning votes by being a) a lad not thinking dick pics count and b) a bloody nice guy when that gimp was crying. man im gonna be rich when he wins. 

Hero if you ask me. Way he goes on just cracks me up.

yeh doing well to come across as a daft but likeably stupid fool tbf. not sure the people he's "winning over" are the type of people who vote though so he'll be out soon. top 3 scarlett, joel & adam seems nailed on really, unless martin keeps getting votes as a joke. 

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's Wayne Bridge mate, he's got absolutely sod all charisma. How he bagged the best looking woman of all time I don't know, I'll commend him for that.

I know, I thought that. Just adds to his heroic list.

I just turned over to watch the news headlines and caught the last few seconds of this. First time I've seen it for years and the girl who won looked genuinely gob smacked. And the bloke who came second seemed nice. I've no idea who either of them are though - I thought you had to be a celebrity! lol And Dec's beard doesn't suit him I don't think. 

Archived