Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

With 'Player power' seemingly being an issue should the new manager appoint a new captain?

With 'Player Power' being an issue - Should the captaincy change hands?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. With 'Player Power' being an issue - Should the captaincy change hands?

• Yes, time for Big Wes to concentrate on his game and fighting to be in starting 11
    • No, it further add to disharmony in the dressing room at this critical time

What's to say the players won't want to adapt to the style a new manager wants to implement, as they "don't feel it fits what's best for them"

And put more shit performances in to remove the next guy.

Its like a cancer spreading within the club once all power is handed to players on £ and long contracts.

Player power has got out of control within the club since the summer.

Changes with tactics doesn't mean minimal effort and the fact they can't complete a 5 yard pas sat times!

Things may have gone downhill very fast since the summer, now more than anything the players have to stand up and be counted.

12 hours ago, SecretPro said:

If Wes is the ringleader I find it disgusting. Someone underperforming the way he has, showing such weak, weak captaincy, to backstab a Manager that made his name?! He needs dropping. His career as a defender is done anyway.

If Wes was the ringleader organizing the players resistance, Ranieri would still be here and 2-0 up by halftime.

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You have to assume that Wes was part of, if not the ringleader of the backstabbing crew given his stature at the club. I don't see how a new manager could trust him to take the mantle on again, but if someone were to come in and strip Wes of the captaincy, will that just restart to process of the players not backing the manager?

Absolute fvcking mess. 

Interesting that you say that, and chances are that none of us will ever know, but Morgan is potentially one of the first players that could be dropped and then moved on when the new manager comes in, so you would think knowing his place was safe under Ranieri would have meant he wanted him to stay.

Also, wasn`t it at Swansea where, when then players all do their hug each other thing, that Morgan walked straight past Vardy without any acknowledgement?

If so, i would suggest that it was more likely that actually Morgan was behind Ranieri, and Vardy one of the ringleaders in wanting him out, which is why Morgan may have blanked him.

As i say i don`t suppose we will ever find out.

Well not until Vardy brings his next book out anyway.

Shakespeare and the senior players are all in it together.

His press conference today proved that.

Sounded like son of Pearson.... with all his political, he thinks, clever answers...

Its his Monday.... Lets see what he can do!

13 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Morgan is taking a battering on here. He's not at his best, but I think much of the reason for that lies in Huth's form. When Huth came in and played well, Morgan looked a world-beater. Huth falls away, Morgan looks ordinary. Personally, I'd replace Huth before Morgan. But given the events of the last 24 hours, I'd keep all of them!  The ball is in their court. They need to show what they can do now they have their way over the manager situation. 

I'd agree Morgan is all over the place, like the great escape season when he played with Moore before Huth came in!

For me Huth is the weak link at the moment it would appear he's leg have gone! 

On 2/24/2017 at 02:25, Tuna said:

Wes club captain.

Kasper team captain.

you're right..

Kasper being the ring leader doesn't sit well with foxestalk narratives..

i mean he's the only guy who produces.. the others are just dead weight

Now this guy wants to bring about change at last - so what do u say>?

maybe Kasper saw that things just aren't working out ..why wait for last 5 matches?

BUT if things don't sort out - Kasper will have to go :ph34r:

Archived