Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

One positive from todays match.......

Mahrez, Vardy, de Laet great. De Laet was strong on the ball, defended well, and looked more confident than any other match this season. 

Moore, Schlupp, good. 

Nugent was awful today.

Hammond doesn't even deserve to be on the bench. King and James are infinitely better. 

Kasper needs time on the bench now to be taught a lesson. I'd like to see more of Hamer.

Mahrez, Vardy, de Laet great. De Laet was strong on the ball, defended well, and looked more confident than any other match this season. 

Moore, Schlupp, good. 

Nugent was awful today.

Hammond doesn't even deserve to be on the bench. King and James are infinitely better. 

Kasper needs time on the bench now to be taught a lesson. I'd like to see more of Hamer.

De Laet was fricking awful!

Moore, Schlupp, good. 

Nugent was awful today.

:unsure:

Funny how we all see things differently.

For what it's worth I though RDL was great going forward but his poor positioning let us down again, their goal was not dissimilar from the one Arsenal scored last month.

I thought DD did everything we want him to, but Hammond really is not a Premiership midfielder and should not be in the team ahead of James, despite his late foul.

I also thought Moore looked shaky all the way through.

My stream was crap though to be honest....

well if we play like this v Newcastle. crap or not they will beat us plus that would be a boring way to stay up don.t you think ?

if we play like that for the rest of the season we won't get another point

The game resembled a championship match. No real skill, plenty of mistakes and a lot of huffing and puffing. How many misplaced passes?

Absolutely awful game of football, Burnley are likely to be the worst team seen at the KP this season, we should have taken the three points. Can't see any positives myself except we are still undefeated at home.

Sitting in SK2, it was obvious that Kasper had positioned himself badly for their second goal and I thought he was at fault of their first as well. If we keep shipping 2 goals a game, we will be in serious trouble. Think Hamer deserves a chance, he was ok at Stoke. Also we must start playing our best players, particularly in midfield where we have lost our way the last two games.

Vardy.

He ran his socks off today. Can't wait to see more of him at this level.

thats true but there does need to be more end product over 90 minutes. he had three chances final ten mins to take out the last defender and he failed each time which allowed the ball to come straight back. we would have expected him to have sprinted past him on at least one of the occasions?

De laet, konch,schlupp at times and Moore were all decent today really i reckon. Too many poor passes and over ran in centre mid. Another point gained and it continues to be a decent enough start. We are right in the mix so chins up eh :) still reckon hamer for Newcastle tho ;).

Frustrating when we know we can play awesome performances but understandably any team gas it's bad days !

But there were some positives out of today it shows Cambiasso is a leader and we did miss that in midfield today Mahrez was awesome Hammond put in a pretty decent shift Jeff took his goal well but tried too hard when the simple pass was the answer Vardy lacked a first touch a few times but was still electric the defence was solid more than not but fell asleep for Burnleys first goal !

second half lacked ideas at time hoof ball was aged a bit too much and we allowed burnley far too much time on the ball, but we can keep analysing this game over and over but let's just take this as another bad day at the office and let's hope we can bring something better on our travels to Newcastle and Swansea 2 different difficult games ahead lets just hope the international break is a good thing for city to come back positive !!

Archived