Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Neil Warnock | Colin Wanker

I've a horrible feeling he could end up as our next manager. I think he'll leave Sheffield United after they've been relegated and Mandaric is a fan of Colin's. He nearly made him Pompey manager the season before this one just gone, only for Colin to balls it up.

What would your views be if Warnock pitched up here. He's certainly better than a lot of managers we've been linked with and is very passionate. But he's an absolute helmet.

Wait for the rumours to surface in the next week or two.

I've a horrible feeling he could end up as our next manager. I think he'll leave Sheffield United after they've been relegated and Mandaric is a fan of Colin's. He nearly made him Pompey manager the season before this one just gone, only for Colin to balls it up.

What would your views be if Warnock pitched up here. He's certainly better than a lot of managers we've been linked with and is very passionate. But he's an absolute helmet.

Wait for the rumours to surface in the next week or two.

Personally I think the guys has too much of an ego problem. But like you have said, he's probably a better option then those in contention!!! And on those grounds I would welcome his appointment!!!

The game needs characters like him. He's got a great sense of humour and has done okay at Sheffield but I'm sure we can find a better manager.

I really wish the situation would get cleared up because we're being linked with every available footballer and every available manager and its getting tedious.

Guest seanfox778

He is the Robbie Savage of the Managers, you will love him if he's with you(i know loads of plymouth fans who adore him)

but you hate him when your team plays his team.

The game needs characters like him. He's got a great sense of humour and has done okay at Sheffield but I'm sure we can find a better manager.

I really wish the situation would get cleared up because we're being linked with every available footballer and every available manager and its getting tedious.

He's a complete twat, doesn't have a sense of humour and would succeed in making us the most hated club other than Leeds. NO NO NO NO NO, I would rather get relegated than have him herel.

He is the Robbie Savage of the Managers, you will love him if he's with you(i know loads of plymouth fans who adore him)

but you hate him when your team plays his team.

I think he would almost guarantee promotion in two season, he's worked wounders at Sheffield United considering the board seems to have given him hardly any finacial backing

He's a complete twat, doesn't have a sense of humour and would succeed in making us the most hated club other than Leeds. NO NO NO NO NO, I would rather get relegated than have him herel.

I don't want him here but why does that matter. :dunno:

I think he would almost guarantee promotion in two season, he's worked wounders at Sheffield United considering the board seems to have given him hardly any finacial backing

He has had plenty of wedge to get them up!

The man spent over a million on the Horse only a year ago and £2m on Akintwati last Jan!

I hope he gets aids!

He has had plenty of wedge to get them up!

The man spent over a million on the Horse only a year ago and £2m on Akintwati last Jan!

I hope he gets aids!

He likes to collect strikers like Kelly collected crap wingers.

No no no no no no no and no.

This club has sold enough of it's soul already. It at least should have the character and respect for the fans not to appoint someone who has sniped at us publically in the past.

Same for Stuart Pearce, he's never liked us either.

And Newell has blown it too.

Dont like the man one bit! That said he knows how to get a team playing well and has a decent enough record... but i dont think its all that likley, Sheff Utd will want to keep him IMHO and like with Dowie I think MM has moved on and has other candidates in mind... or maybe i'm just hoping thats the case :unsure:

I wouldn't be completely against the idea.

The thing is, earlier this year he said he'd retire in about two years time - when he hits 60, if I'm not mistaken.

Shouldn't we be looking long term? Probably...

His intended retirement plans probably rule him out - fortunately for 90% of you out there. ;)

Im not sure what to think about this. Ive always hated the bloke with a passion but he is a passionate manager and im sure he probably could do a job for us. Wouldnt be the best of choices with the fans i wouldnt have thought.

Its amazing how mud sticks or peoples repuations follow them for years! He may be a moaner but NW is one to have on your side IMO. He also built some great footballing teams at an unfashionable club and some of the footy that they were playing during there promotion season was quality, especially against some good teams in the cup.

For me it would be great to have a manager who has passion for his club and can show anger and then smile. I dont get why sportsmen or even managers have to be like robots these days. Whatever happened to people saying what they think and all these nutty characters about??!!

Its amazing how mud sticks or peoples repuations follow them for years! He may be a moaner but NW is one to have on your side IMO. He also built some great footballing teams at an unfashionable club and some of the footy that they were playing during there promotion season was quality, especially against some good teams in the cup.

For me it would be great to have a manager who has passion for his club and can show anger and then smile. I dont get why sportsmen or even managers have to be like robots these days. Whatever happened to people saying what they think and all these nutty characters about??!!

He is a cock. fact

he wouldnt want to come here. After all the criticism of how we came through administration etc. he'd look a bit hypocritical joining us when we have some money! Hope thats the case anyways cant stand the twat.

Yeh i hate this nob! He called us out-right cheaters because we went into administration, whereas he would have done just the same if Sheff Utd had to! Absolute cock, although I wanted west ham to go down, i'm well chuffed he's down, especially after how long it took him to get up lol

Archived