Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham.. score prediction?

Hopefully, West Ham will have the beach towels out and just on sheer desire alone, we will win this game by the odd goal. Itll be a low scoring game, but id really have to question the idea of three centre backs against a team that loves to get the ball wide and stretch the pitch. (My Bayern 3x3 matrix formation was a joke of course in the now or never thread).

Im going to go for a narrow 1-0 win. Partly because we dont score goals, but because this game will be the definition of ugly.

As for Sunderland v Newcastle, i think youd have to fancy Sunderland.

Theyve been holding a spell over Newcastle in recent seasons, and Newcastle have completely dropped off since John Carver took up the management and now the fans seem more bothered about berating Mike Ashley than the action on the pitch again. Add into the mix a Sunderland team who are desperate for a win, with a new manager who will unite and ignite the crowd, and i can see Sunderland winning that one 2-0 personally.

1-1 or 0-1.

Set up not to lose, go one down, then go attacking and snatch one back but that's no good to us, alternatively same scenario except we won't snatch on back which will again (Obviously) be no good to us.

Leicester - 3 West Ham 2 (1 nill down in first half everyone cries, Schlupp bangs one in then in the 75th Kramaric scores an insane goal and everyone goes nuts. We cant hold leads and obviously concede a penalty due to kicking the ball in our area and one of their players falling over fifteen feet to the left. They go 2-2 and look like snatching a winner, Wes nearly scores an own goal but for once is just wide, they play a crappy corner and De Laet feeds Ulloa to his return to scoring goals, a match winner and mass of "Yes he cost a f@c$ing fortune" all the way back home."

Swansea beat Hull 3-1

West Brom beat QPR 4-0

Man U beat Villa 3-1

Newcastle beat Sunderland 2-0

Harry Kane scores 3 ridiculously flukey goals against Burnley and win 3-2

Table looks like this after this week:

.......................PLD......PTS.....

Hull.................31..........28.......

Villa................31..........28.......

Sunderland....31..........26.......

Burnley...........31..........25......

Leicester.........30..........22......

QPR.................31..........22....

Leicester - 3 West Ham 2 (1 nill down in first half everyone cries, Schlupp bangs one in then in the 75th Kramaric scores an insane goal and everyone goes nuts. We cant hold leads and obviously concede a penalty due to kicking the ball in our area and one of their players falling over fifteen feet to the left. They go 2-2 and look like snatching a winner, Wes nearly scores an own goal but for once is just wide, they play a crappy corner and De Laet feeds Ulloa to his return to scoring goals, a match winner and mass of "Yes he cost a f@c$ing fortune" all the way back home."

Swansea beat Hull 3-1

West Brom beat QPR 4-0

Man U beat Villa 3-1

Newcastle beat Sunderland 2-0

Harry Kane scores 3 ridiculously flukey goals against Burnley and win 3-2

Table looks like this after this week:

.......................PLD......PTS.....

Hull.................31..........28.......

Villa................31..........28.......

Sunderland....31..........26.......

Burnley...........31..........25......

Leicester.........30..........22......

QPR.................31..........22....

....Back to the land of dreams...

....Back to the land of dreams...

Unfortunately the thread is not titled what was the score in the games last matchweek. This means that what people are posting in here are their guesses or predictions, if you like, for the games this week. What you should also bare in mind that this site they are posting these predictions is called foxestalk and is a site aimed at Leicester City fans.

Now we have all that information we can only assume that a poster can post results that effect us positively and negatively. We cant post what we don't know, because we don't know it. I chose to post results that effect us positively because I have a headache and I missed Rachel Riley on countdown today and therefore need something positive.

I can assure you that when I am back in the land of dreams tonight when I go to bed, the above mentioned expectations of the fixtures this weekend will be lower on the pecking list than Rachel Riley letting me put my consonant in her vowel.

Thanks for your comment though.

Guest ttfn

0-0.

You seriously do wonder if things will change though. I just can't believe the consistency of the manner of our home games. It's like I've seen the same game 7 times and it's the same agonising and frustrating one.

These are beatable but that requires scoring at home. We're not very good at that.

Stoke, Hull, West Brom, Palace and Sunderland were all such similar games. Man City was like a lesser version whereby we didn't even look capable of creating a chance but the opposition didn't either.

Think I read earlier that we've had the joint fewest goals in the league down at the KP this season which given that we had 18 in the first 4 games is amazing. I know it's partly because we've played fewer home games than everyone else but there have only been 12 goals in the 9 games since them and we've only scored 3, which is absolutely disgraceful.

3 home league goals in 6 months.

We may or may not stay up but someone is going to be on the end of an absolute beating between now and the end of the season.

However it won't be West Ham. Still think we will win, but it will be a close one- 2-1 with Kramaric getting both goals.

Unfortunately the thread is not titled what was the score in the games last matchweek. This means that what people are posting in here are their guesses or predictions, if you like, for the games this week. What you should also bare in mind that this site they are posting these predictions is called foxestalk and is a site aimed at Leicester City fans.

Now we have all that information we can only assume that a poster can post results that effect us positively and negatively. We cant post what we don't know, because we don't know it. I chose to post results that effect us positively because I have a headache and I missed Rachel Riley on countdown today and therefore need something positive.

I can assure you that when I am back in the land of dreams tonight when I go to bed, the above mentioned expectations of the fixtures this weekend will be lower on the pecking list than Rachel Riley letting me put my consonant in her vowel.

Thanks for your comment though.

Two from the top and one from the bottom please Rachel...

Archived