Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Wouldn't mind us going in for Antonio actually. Seems Forest are selling. Good option for the wide areas where we are a bit light imo.

Although he's Englsh so he'll probably cost about £25m

In fairness not a bad shout. We need another winger. He's quick and suits our style of play. English which Ranieri clearly wants. Would annoy Forest fans. Ticks all the right boxes for me!

Wouldn't mind us going in for Antonio actually. Seems Forest are selling. Good option for the wide areas where we are a bit light imo.

Although he's Englsh so he'll probably cost about £25m

Wasn't in Forest's squad last night. Injured?

I'd have Antonio as a squad player. People might baulk at that but we do need another winger and I would hate to see Albrighton or Mahrez dropped so someone who can come in and chip in when needed is fine by me rather than someone who is expected to start.

We need another wide midfielder for sure now 4-4-2 looks our stock formation. If Mahrez and Albrighton aren't on the pitch then our only option appears to be push Schlupp up and bring on Fuchs to play left back. That's unsustainable for the whole season.

I too would like to see Mahrez and Albrighton out there so I would like us to bring in a very young but highly rated player to cover. I haven't seen Gray of Birmingham play but someone of that type of age and profile or some young highly rated South American.

Just need Inler to have words with Lorenzo Insigne now and we're sorted.

Insigne is quality! If I'm right can play wide or through the middle which would give us another string to our growing bow, not very old either, is he 23/24?

Just need Inler to have words with Lorenzo Insigne now and we're sorted.

Finnegan, whos that in your avatar ? 

we need a RB, De Laet isnt good enough, keeps getting turned/passed very easily......

Archived