Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

You may not be aware of the news that Ashley Cole has had his contract terminated at Roma and is now a free transfer. What would people think about getting him in?

:whistle:

Ashley cole is now out of contract with roma after having it cancelled a year early! With him being a free transfer we would be able to offer him a denent wage! Plus we have said we are looking for English players!

What do you think?

Waste of money and would never play.  What do you think?  When people suggest players like this it make's me realise how little some people know about football.

Last season I would have taken him, but he has been a bit of a flop in Italy, I would expect him to go to the MLS.

I think we have enough cover at left back with Fuchs, Schlupp and Chilwell and I would much rather give Chilwell a chance than pay a fortune for Cole.

I'd take Gray, Redmond or Matt Phillips as back up wingers and Sam Byram in defence

Byram can play right mid and has occassionally played right forward too. Some similarities to a young Bale, can cover that whole flank and would be a great signing IMO.

Archived