Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Valencia would want big wages, he is on £70k atm. Townsend is almost half that, we can afford to match his wage at least.

Wow! Had no clue he was on that! 

I would like Townsend as a signing, I suppose he has to look at the bigger picture, on his day can be dangerous, but if he isn't playing how can he develop and become and England regular, look at what's happened to Adam Johnson when he went to Man City (before he decided to live a second life as Gary Glitter)!

De Laet is a good RB but he is too exposed by Riayd being so attacking and creative. West Ham took advantage of that in the 2nd half.

I don't mind De Laet but he does get beaten quite easily when players go inside, and has a bad habit of not stopping enough crosses. He's an excellent fullback in the championship and has the tools in his locker to be a solid prem player, but he lacks a bit of composure and defensive nous.

I don't mind De Laet but he does get beaten quite easily when players go inside, and has a bad habit of not stopping enough crosses. He's an excellent fullback in the championship and has the tools in his locker to be a solid prem player, but he lacks a bit of composure and defensive nous.

There is not a full back in the history of the game that would not be exposed playing behind Mahrez!

Wow! Had no clue he was on that!

I would like Townsend as a signing, I suppose he has to look at the bigger picture, on his day can be dangerous, but if he isn't playing how can he develop and become and England regular, look at what's happened to Adam Johnson when he went to Man City (before he decided to live a second life as Gary Glitter)!

Why do you have to put everything in italics?

Not seen him play for a while. But dortmund are 3-1 down in europa league!!!

They have gone down hill dramatically.

What has happened to them? Seems a really drastic decline considering the players still there. Was Lewandowski the major loss for them?

What has happened to them? Seems a really drastic decline considering the players still there. Was Lewandowski the major loss for them?

And Götze. They had a shocking start last season but turned it round towards the end. Then Klopp left and Tuchel came in, early days for a high pressure job. Not an easy situation but they do have some class players - Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang etc

And Götze. They had a shocking start last season but turned it round towards the end. Then Klopp left and Tuchel came in, early days for a high pressure job. Not an easy situation but they do have some class players - Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang etc

Reus still there?

Łukasz Piszczek from Dortmund to provide competition for De Laet at RB.

He's not going to join us to play second fiddle to someone. He's a top international.

Piszczek won't happen, but Kevin Grosskreutz could be a possibility. He got injured earlier this year and fell out of the rotation. It doesn't look like he'll be getting back in it any time soon. I think this is the final year of his contract. 

Newspapers reporting "Aston Villa have told 30-year-old left-back Kieran Richardson, winger Charles N'Zogbia, 29, and defender Philippe Senderos, 30, they can leave"

Would anyone mind seeing Nzog at the King Power? I think he'd be great cover for Mahrez & Albrighton if one were to get injured.

Newspapers reporting "Aston Villa have told 30-year-old left-back Kieran Richardson, winger Charles N'Zogbia, 29, and defender Philippe Senderos, 30, they can leave"

Would anyone mind seeing him at the King Power? I think he'd be great cover for Mahrez & Albrighton if one were to get injured.

Are they all the same person then?

Moses

No link, just a thought?

Now Chelsea have signed Pedro they have apparently said they need to offload him. Plenty of premier league experience, quick and direct player, something that would fit into our philosophy.

I think we need another winger as back up just incase Mahrez/ Albrighton are out during the season.

Think he done a good job at Stoke last season plus spent some time on the bench so seems like he wouldn't demand first team football.

Season long loan?

Archived