Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

Next season who would you like to see come in?

Newspapers reporting "Aston Villa have told 30-year-old left-back Kieran Richardson, winger Charles N'Zogbia, 29, and defender Philippe Senderos, 30, they can leave"

Would anyone mind seeing Nzog at the King Power? I think he'd be great cover for Mahrez & Albrighton if one were to get injured.

No he is absolutely woeful got alot of mates that are villa fans and all say the same and he has very high wages!

Would not even be worth it if he was on a free

Nothing more than wishful thinking,Pione Sisto from Midtjylland would offer real competition and potential on either wing.

Never heard of him but at 20 years old and attracted interest from Arsenal, Barcelona and Juventus would definitely the sort of profile I would like to see at the club.

We'd have a realistic chance of getting him as he's from a small Danish club and if none of the super clubs have tried to actually buy him so far.

Andre Yedlin anybody?

Spurs have said they want him out on loan and Simpson might as well be in a cell already so we'll want some more competition for Richie Rich? Plus the lads got bags of pace and looks like he has serious potential too.

Would be good for our counter attacking playstyle but I think we need someone who can defend betteer than RDL can if we're going to upgrade.

Benaloune can also play right back i think but not sure about his pace so we have cover defensively but if (when) de leat gets injured we need a pacey right back like yedlin

Benaloune can also play right back i think but not sure about his pace so we have cover defensively but if (when) de leat gets injured we need a pacey right back like yedlin

Yedlin is a good shout but the mods are trying to stop the forum getting overrun with so many threads about random players who people think would be good...... so they centralize all that in this one

Yedlin is a good shout but the mods are trying to stop the forum getting overrun with so many threads about random players who people think would be good...... so they centralize all that in this one

All hail the Mods. e422729.gif

Archived